The Student Room Group

Processing application based on parents' evidence

Hi, i was told on the phone by one of the Student Finance team that my Mother needed to send further evidence to confirm her single parent status. She has done this. I just wondered how long it will take for Student finance to reassess my application based on household income as i am reliant on receiving the further payments in order to pay my accommodation fees which are due to be payed on Monday 26th Sept.
Original post by aimeeleee96
Hi, i was told on the phone by one of the Student Finance team that my Mother needed to send further evidence to confirm her single parent status. She has done this. I just wondered how long it will take for Student finance to reassess my application based on household income as i am reliant on receiving the further payments in order to pay my accommodation fees which are due to be payed on Monday 26th Sept.

Hi,

Our current timescale to process evidence once we have received this is approx 13 working days. The application will then be updated and any extra payments will be released.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Erin SFE
Hi,

Our current timescale to process evidence once we have received this is approx 13 working days. The application will then be updated and any extra payments will be released.

Thanks.

Thanks. Will i receive any notification that the further evidence has been received and is sufficient to support my application before this ?
Original post by aimeeleee96
Thanks. Will i receive any notification that the further evidence has been received and is sufficient to support my application before this ?

Hi,

You will get a new entitlement letter with any new amounts you are awarded. If any further evidence or information is needed we would send you a letter.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending