The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You were still flirting with a 15 year old...
Reply 21
Original post by Twinpeaks
No, she's saying that he was only interested in her for sex. And tell me if I'm wrong, but is that entirely false? He explicitly said on here that "he only wanted a girlfriend". So a part of him did want to have sex with her...

i see. but yeah he obviously did, otherwise he'd simply want to be friends with her. obvious sexual attraction there on his side
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
No i want someone to spent time with and care about me/cuddle. If its for sex i talk to girls over 16 and you can tell the difference by how i talk to them

oh come on.
Pretty creepy dude, why would you want a 15 year old as your girlfriend, you're 18, go meet some people your own age.

Sounds like you're preying on young girls because they're naive and you don't have the confidence to talk to girls your own age.
If that's the case then why did you say "I only wanted a girlfriend".

I'm sorry but it is quite creepy.

Not everyone partners up for the sake of sex.
No i want someone to spent time with and care about me/cuddle. If its for sex i talk to girls over 16 and you can tell the difference by how i talk to them

The way you've said it, it sounds like you're waiting for her to turn 16 and want her locked down before that.
Original post by Donkey******
Not everyone partners up for the sake of sex.

No. But sex is an element of it.
No. But sex is an element of it.

Not always, believe it or not, there are still people out there for whom that doesn't need to be a part of a relationship.
Okay i am worried about getting in trouble. I recently just turned 18 and i have been talking to a 15 year old friend of mine, i have been flirty/cheeky at times. No nudes,no sex and no kissing. I have cuddled her once. Her ex boyfriend said i was only talking to her for sex and i explained that wasnt the case. She ignored me and i asked what was was wrong she said **** off you pedo you used me for sex. I havent had sex with her but thats why she thinks i was talking to her. I did some googling and found grooming but realistically can i get in trouble i am sick with worry and i only wanted a girlfriend

wow well this is a hard one you are older then her an d legally an adult but as you said you are 18 and she is 15 there Sicily a 3 year age gap I would say explain to her exactly how you feel and hope she understands.
Not always, believe it or not, there are still people out there for whom that doesn't need to be a part of a relationship.

If you think that to be the case then why are you referring to his behaviour as creepy in other posts? .... Stop derailing the thread.
Try the r/LegalAdviceUK subreddit. You'll get actual legal advice.
If you think that to be the case then why are you referring to his behaviour as creepy in other posts? .... Stop derailing the thread.

You can't blanket everyone saying relationships have to include sex, that's the point I'm making.

The very fact that he wants a non-sexual intimate relationship with a 15 year old is in itself creepy, and is in itself inherently wrong, regardless of sexual intent.
You may say to yourself it was non-sexual but why bother with her if you had no physical attraction to her. She told you to leave her alone so I suggest you do. You're in no way a paedophile and people just throw those words around these days but don't get yourself in trouble because she is a minor and nobody will believe you that you didn't intend to have sex with her.
Find someone your own age
You can't blanket everyone saying relationships have to include sex, that's the point I'm making.

The very fact that he wants a non-sexual intimate relationship with a 15 year old is in itself creepy, and is in itself inherently wrong, regardless of sexual intent.

Forgive me for thinking that having a girlfriend or boyfriends entails a sexual element :dontknow:

Jesus Christ.
Okay i am worried about getting in trouble. I recently just turned 18 and i have been talking to a 15 year old friend of mine, i have been flirty/cheeky at times. No nudes,no sex and no kissing. I have cuddled her once. Her ex boyfriend said i was only talking to her for sex and i explained that wasnt the case. She ignored me and i asked what was was wrong she said **** off you pedo you used me for sex. I havent had sex with her but thats why she thinks i was talking to her. I did some googling and found grooming but realistically can i get in trouble i am sick with worry and i only wanted a girlfriend

No, you can't get in trouble because you haven't had sex with her or exchanged nudes. Learn from this though and don't try and get into a relationship with someone underage when you're legally an adult.
"Her ex boyfriend said i was only talking to her for sex and i explained that wasnt the case. She ignored me and i asked what was was wrong she said **** off you pedo you used me for sex. I havent had sex with her but thats why she thinks i was talking to her...i only wanted a girlfriend

No shr means i was only talking to her for sex. I explained i werent and her ex was lying and now shes being weird. I honestly aint done anythiny with her...or anything just like saying she should take me out and i called her pretty for example."

You're a pretty reasonable candidate for this:
A chance to win free accomodation: a 6x6 room with free food, friends for life, hot showers, you don't even need to work! Makes the benefit system look heartless!

The risks men go through for a bit of rumpy... Stay the heck away from teens. If you want to see where thinking with your balls gets you, have a look at prisons and strip clubs.
It wasn't ******** tho and I'm not crazy like you? You was only talking to me so u could jump into bed with me! Please do me and everyone a favour and stop being a creep and leave me alone! I aint done nothing with her tho and sent back that we aint done nothing so when she replies no but thats why u talk to me i can screenshot the date. Oh i have another problem in that her friend is blackmailing me to get alcohol
Original post by MasterJack
"Her ex boyfriend said i was only talking to her for sex and i explained that wasnt the case. She ignored me and i asked what was was wrong she said **** off you pedo you used me for sex. I havent had sex with her but thats why she thinks i was talking to her...i only wanted a girlfriend

No shr means i was only talking to her for sex. I explained i werent and her ex was lying and now shes being weird. I honestly aint done anythiny with her...or anything just like saying she should take me out and i called her pretty for example."

You're a pretty reasonable candidate for this:
A chance to win free accomodation: a 6x6 room with free food, friends for life, hot showers, you don't even need to work! Makes the benefit system look heartless!

The risks men go through for a bit of rumpy... Stay the heck away from teens. If you want to see where thinking with your balls gets you, have a look at prisons and strip clubs.

I havent had sex with her or done anything sexual
Original post by tcameron
You may say to yourself it was non-sexual but why bother with her if you had no physical attraction to her. She told you to leave her alone so I suggest you do. You're in no way a paedophile and people just throw those words around these days but don't get yourself in trouble because she is a minor and nobody will believe you that you didn't intend to have sex with her.
Find someone your own age

I was attracted to her but i wasnt trying to have sex with her
Original post by Trinculo
oh well, best you can do is very subtly try and get her to say that it's all cool on a conv and screen shot that and guard it with your life.

it would be better to stop all contact with her. she sounds like a troublemaker. *

Latest

Trending

Trending