The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8920
Meek Mills busy taking Ls again he's an easy target.
What date does FIFA release anyway?

Is it a week today?
Original post by Lúcio
Hehe :wink:

It's one of those things where the new features of it will quickly get stale and you'll go back to regular manager mode or pro clubs.

Although in fairness to FIFA, they need to put just enough in to the game for it to last until the next one. It's frustrating for us but they'll be making these games indefinitely so they can't add everything at once I guess.

It's a decent idea that's not what I don't like, it just looks well cringey, poor acting/voice acting/animations its just not immersive for me
Reply 8923
Gigi don't play around.
#tbt that time FK said Gigi and Zayn were the ultimate power couple, and they split up the next day.
Original post by swirly
@Kim-Jong-Illest thoughts on Rumena Begum?

Sugar and spice for dayssssss

ehhhh, above average but not one in a milli kinda girl or anythin
Old school R&B is more than lit.

Really miss that kind of music ffs.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
It's a decent idea that's not what I don't like, it just looks well cringey, poor acting/voice acting/animations its just not immersive for me

Yeah, it just seems a bit basic for now in my opinion.

I think you only get one season then it pushes you to play FUT...big surprise.

The only thing I care about is whether they've revamped player achievements and progression because they've been a bit rubbish for a while.
@bammy jastard 27 dem feels when your mum low key makes you your favourite meal ygm

@swirly ygm?

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8929
Really glad it's getting colder again

So sick of the heat ffs
Original post by trapking
@bammy jastard 27 dem feels when your mum low key makes you your favourite meal ygm

@swirly ygm?

When Luke's sister makes mashed potato and rice >>>
Original post by SA-1

So sick of the heat ffs

Same - it's the insects that piss me off tbh.

I love winter too but that's probably just because I'm Nothern :tongue:
Fjallraven do some really nice jackets. Not that expensive as well.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Fjallraven do some really nice jackets. Not that expensive as well.

lmao i just skimmed and couldnt find one for less than about 200. one of their parkas was over a grand as well, not sure even canada goose charge that
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
lmao i just skimmed and couldnt find one for less than about 200. one of their parkas was over a grand as well, not sure even canada goose charge that

Mate where tf are you looking lol. Search "fjallraven jacket" into Google, click on "shopping" and there's loads for around £150.
Original post by SA-1

So sick of the heat ffs

Get out
£150 for a generic jacket from a brand I've never heard of. How many kilos are you moving to the point where you consider that cheap.
Fjallraven is top notch tbf. The Winter Greenland Parka >>>
Just got my final redundancy notice... Total including bonus and leftover holiday is 6.5k. ****ing hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Just got my final redundancy notice... Total including bonus and leftover holiday is 6.5k. ****ing hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your friend must be ecstatic

Latest