The Student Room Group

What do you love about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Internet
According to a recent test I did...this. I am very surprised :biggrin:

For a Network engineer job

@Binary Freak - a test for an ISP :smile: I didn't know my knowledge was "strong" I figured my knowledge was "OK" but I guess that's because my practical experience isn't as good

Disappointed in the ports:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last time it was for a lack of iron. I sure hope it's not. The NHS won't allow me to donate blood for another 6 months any way, but still...

Ghee you should really go find out if that was the issue last time, not being able to donate does not matter when it could be your health at risk here
Original post by Andy98
Disappointed in the ports:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was too tbh. IT was more about NAT stuff though tbf. Tbh NAT can go die in a hole. It wasn't about common ports either

Original post by AfcFob
Ghee you should really go find out if that was the issue last time, not being able to donate does not matter when it could be your health at risk here

It matters a lot to me :biggrin: I'm registering at the local one tomorrow, and making an appointment! I want to donate, but atm they won't let me any way because I came back from a malaria hit area...so they won't let me for six months which Im pretty annoyed about
I was too tbh. IT was more about NAT stuff though tbf. Tbh NAT can go die in a hole. It wasn't about common ports either

It matters a lot to me :biggrin: I'm registering at the local one tomorrow, and making an appointment! I want to donate, but atm they won't let me any way because I came back from a malaria hit area...so they won't let me for six months which Im pretty annoyed about

Fair enough then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
@Matrix123 1 of the main sisters because she is so nice to me haha but idk if we are brother & sisters anymore :tongue:
@mediaya really helpful sister :biggrin:
@PrincessBO$$ 1 of my first sisters who told me about Aysha lol :colondollar:
@Tasnia'x she still owes me Pringles which she is sending me through post :colonhash:
@tasha_tah she is a new sister but idk if she is my sister , not talked about it yet :tongue: the deed hasnt been done yet i think :wink:

helpful?!?1 dont tell me..................:lol:
Original post by Matrix123
Woahh didn't know about that!

You obviously fulfilled your role of older brother well by not telling me who all my siblings are :colonhash:
But does this mean @mediaya @PrincessBO$$ @Tasnia'x and @tasha_tah (maybe if there's confirmation she is your sister) are my sisters too? :K:

Edit: Oh I forget about the possible ending of our siblingship (real word :u:) :bawling:

Does this make us sisters then? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeeeees you are my sister too :ahee:
Absolutely nothing. :biggrin:
Original post by mediaya
helpful?!?1 dont tell me..................:lol:

Haha i can sayy soo many things about you!! Well thats if you want me to!:h: after I get back to my town around 7ish , ill write a whole paragraph for you:lol: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
having a **** day and feeling rubbish about myself so... I'll say something to try and bring myself out of it.
I care about other people :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha i can sayy soo many things about you!! Well thats if you want me to!:h: after I get back to my town around 7ish , ill write a whole paragraph for you:lol: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww :hugs:
I have a nice ass
I'm pretty funny.
I have a talent for making people happy.
I'm quite intelligent.

what is this gay ****
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
what is this gay ****

She is a woman :rofl:
Original post by Ayaz789
She is a woman :rofl:

You're flirting with a girl? Dude that is so gay.
My charisma and efficient resourcefulness.
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
You're flirting with a girl? Dude that is so gay.

Does that mean you flirt with guys:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest