The Student Room Group

Trouble trusting my boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MagnetoWasRight
Pardon my ignorance, but how does cooking harm your fertility?

Ask my man Ramsay. The heat from the oven and pans damages your testes over time and kills sperm.
If you give her a fake name and don't tell her wear you live, can she claim child support?

Make sure she ain't got a smart phone with facial recognition or she'll be putting up your picture all over Facebook/Twitter looking for her baby's daddy.

"Can't pay child support but got those new Jordan sneakers!"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
Ask my man Ramsay. The heat from the oven and pans damages your testes over time and kills sperm.

Jeez :frown:

Original post by novastrike
Make sure she ain't got a smart phone will facial recognition or she'll be putting up your picture all over Facebook/Twitter looking for her baby's daddy.

"Can't pay child support but got those new Jordan sneakers!"

I'm not on Facebook.
I'm not on Facebook.

good
Jeez :frown:

I'm not on Facebook.

That don't matter. No flexing for the gram or you about to be hit with the child support like blam!
good

Take your pic down, also make a dupe without your name, don't let these ho's find you.
Take your pic down, also make a dupe without your name, don't let these ho's find you.

Yeah I realised like 10 minutes after making an account with my real name in it that it was a bad idea, so I tried emailing support to no avail. It doesn't really matter to me too much so eh. I have nothing to hide anyway.
Yeah I realised like 10 minutes after making an account with my real name in it that it was a bad idea, so I tried emailing support to no avail. It doesn't really matter to me too much so eh. I have nothing to hide anyway.

Wear a burqa m8, I don't want you to get spermjacked.
Wear a burqa m8, I don't want you to get spermjacked.

Currently in the market for a full faced non-denomination beanie so don't worry about me. My ex girlfriend has the beanie (if it's not been burnt yet) in my pfp so I'm safe in that they can't recognise me from my hat.
Currently in the market for a full faced non-denomination beanie so don't worry about me. My ex girlfriend has the beanie (if it's not been burnt yet) in my pfp so I'm safe in that they can't recognise me from my hat.

Me IRL

Me IRL

Hey man your eyelashes are looking great. I'm not down for a rag though, seems a bit too old fashioned. It's 2016, you know.
Hey man your eyelashes are looking great. I'm not down for a rag though, seems a bit too old fashioned. It's 2016, you know.

You could always...remove it :flutter:
You could always...remove it :flutter:

Oh you! :colondollar:
i know how u feel cos i always moan about my bf talking to girls but then i think well he's with me he's just doing it for attention and he doesnt really like or care about these girls so dont worry about it
Oh you! :colondollar:

I should have another one underneath like a Russian doll, like remove one and I'm still Halal
I should have another one underneath like a Russian doll, like remove one and I'm still Halal

How did you survive the summer? I wear short sleeve Ts and shorts in the winter, I can't imagine how bad it must have been.
How did you survive the summer? I wear short sleeve Ts and shorts in the winter, I can't imagine how bad it must have been.

I'm only wearing the keffiyeh you see :colondollar:
I'm only wearing the keffiyeh you see :colondollar:

Mine'd be soaked in piss like I'm stuck in the Sahara by early July
Original post by Anonymous
dont trust boys they are all horrible

Xobeauty?
Mine'd be soaked in piss like I'm stuck in the Sahara by early July

Absolutely disgusting :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest