The Student Room Group

Is my contextual data good enough?!

I got 2A*, 5A and a B from a school with a pass rate of 51% A*-C.
Is this sufficient for cambridge?
Reply 1
Original post by Hamza Rashid
I got 2A*, 5A and a B from a school with a pass rate of 51% A*-C.
Is this sufficient for cambridge?

Probably, I have a similar set of GCSEs but I also have other reasons. But it is worst giving them a call and explain your situation .
Original post by Earth1
Probably, I have a similar set of GCSEs but I also have other reasons. But it is worst giving them a call and explain your situation .

I have a reason too. Well, I have two but I was told to put that on the SAQ?
Reply 3
Original post by Hamza Rashid
I have a reason too. Well, I have two but I was told to put that on the SAQ?

I have asked my referee to put the circumstances in my reference. Also, I have asked my head of sixth form to put my circumstances in their Extenuating Circumstances form as well. I think I will put that in my SAQ as well just to make sure!
What course will you be applying to if you don't mind me asking?
Honestly, you will be fine. I got the highest GCSEs result in my school and they still not good as your.
[QUOTE="Earth1;67709824"]I have asked my referee to put the circumstances in my reference. Also, I have asked my head of sixth form to put my circumstances in their Extenuating Circumstances form as well. I think I will put that in my SAQ as well just to make sure!
What course will you be applying to if you don't mind me asking?
Honestly, you will be fine. I got the highest GCSEs result in my school and they still not good as your.[/QUOTE
Im applying for engineering at corpus christi college. What about you?
Thank you very much. I wish you the best with your application
Reply 5
Im applying for engineering at corpus christi college. What about you?
Thank you very much. I wish you the best with your application

Thank you! I am applying to Medicine at King's College. I hope you get into Cambridge! Best of Luck with your application! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending