Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Draft 2
How bad is it? Very bad.
How long have I got? College wants it in on the 23rd
How doomed am I? `1032.64%
Lol so is it done for tomorrow?
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Lol so is it done for tomorrow?

I'm on my third draft, submitted it :gah:Wait for the masses of red pen and I'll have to start over lol
Ive finished mine for accounting, just polishing it up now :h:
I'm on my third draft, submitted it :gah:Wait for the masses of red pen and I'll have to start over lol

Well done! Are you sure it's not going to be green pen? :biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow
Ive finished mine for accounting, just polishing it up now :h:

:five: Good job!

Well done! Are you sure it's not going to be green pen? :biggrin:

Thanks! I hope yours is going well :smile:
Lol green pen is too nice, red pen = devilish/evil = more relevant :tongue:
:five: Good job!

Thanks! I hope yours is going well :smile:
Lol green pen is too nice, red pen = devilish/evil = more relevant :tongue:
Yeah I mean I think my introduction is really impressive. Red could connote passion;this maybe what you've demonstrated in your PS for the course you're applying to :tongue:
Yeah I mean I think my introduction is really impressive. Red could connote passion;this maybe what you've demonstrated in your PS for the course you're applying to :tongue:

Wow - good one! :yy: I take my hat off to you good Sir :hat2:
LMAO
Red suggests blood :colone:
Wow - good one! :yy: I take my hat off to you good Sir :hat2:
LMAO
Red suggests blood :colone:
Bad joke incoming!

Spoiler

Bad joke incoming!

Spoiler

Bad joke indeed :colonhash:
If you dont have work experience can that ruin your chances in getting into uni.
I finished my PS :smile:Just gonna get my Tutor and Chemistry teachers to take a look and help me shorten it but I am done :smile::smile:
Original post by Fred Bosire
If you dont have work experience can that ruin your chances in getting into uni.

That depends if you're applying for a vocational course - for courses leading directly to a career (like medicine, nursing or primary education) then having experience of working in the environment you're hoping to qualify to is very important. It's possible to demonstrate an understanding without direct experience in many cases but it's very helpful.

For an academic course (including things like law and engineering) then work experience isn't vital in any way.
Our college has started discussing it with us but no we've not really started anything yet :albertein:

Got it checked by all my teachers and it appears to be fine, might get it checked on the PS service on here but I'm pretty anxious about that.
Anyone doing one for Architecture/Architectural Technology? Im stuck and not even started it:frown:
Original post by Defraction
cba to start

is anyone doing anything related to politics or philosophy for uni????????????????????????

btw good luck for ur ucas application. i hope you smash your personal statement and get accepted to all the unis you wanted to go.

I want to do Politics and International relations :smile: where are you thinking of applying to
OK I'd say it's done just need to leave it for stsrt to check and make adjustments. I've had my teachers check it through and leave their feedback. I think it could use a few minor tweaks but we'll see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
14th draft now!!
Id be happy to send it in TBH, but we have to see the PS advisor first. Knowing my luck he'll tell me to try again :frown:
I dunno whether to send it to my law teacher to look over since we haven't really started discussing it but I want to send it away ASAP. I feel like my school is sooo disorganised with this its throwing me off majorly

@ConicalFlask 14??? d a m n, for your sake i hope he says its perfect
Original post by Theawesomejem
I want to do Politics and International relations :smile: where are you thinking of applying to

st Andrews defooooo but I have to retake some units so hopefully my actual grades will get pushed up. so I am going to play it safe and apply to maybe brighton or city then when my grades are improved(I want to get like A*AB if I work hard this year and my retake units) then I'm going to go through adjustment and go to st Andrews

soz for the long paragraph. btw, where do you want to apply to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending