The Student Room Group

Why aren't there any mexicans in the UK?

Scroll to see replies

Yo, I was with a Dominican girl once, don't know if that counts or not?

We don't get too many of them here.
Original post by Rhaenys10
i'm not even from the uk but i believe there may be some
book a holiday to italy and spain if you want to meet some truly amazing latino guys.. they're a lot more classy than mexicans

Erm Italian men are not Latino.
Original post by cbreef
Yeah but, Somalia might just be the *****iest country on earth. So I'm not surprised.

Its not (i know im biased). It war torn but many places like hamar and somaliland look amazing. Turkey is also helping to rebuild somalia. Its better than ALOT of countries if you ask me
Original post by spanker
Didn't actually mean to like this, but phone is kind to you and I can't take it back so... Grats!

Don't lie... you know Somalia sucks :tongue:
Original post by Ounto Nation
Erm Italian men are not Latino.

okay i know i ****ed up=))
Original post by Secretnerd123
Its not (i know im biased). It war torn but many places like hamar and somaliland look amazing. Turkey is also helping to rebuild somalia. Its better than ALOT of countries if you ask me

You just said you're biased... so...
But yeah I agree it's not THE worst country on Earth, but it's not far off. Corruption, terrorism, poverty etc are still massive problems.
Original post by cbreef
But yeah I agree it's not THE worst country on Earth, but it's not far off. Corruption, terrorism, poverty etc are still massive problems.

Well you can say that about alot of countries and terrorism isnt synonym to somalia. I and many others think of nonafrican countries like France and the US when we think of terrorism

Dont believe eveything you see on the news. I was born there and even though I havent been back, I know many young somalis who have left western countries to actually go and live there because they genuinely felt its better than their countries.
...it wasn't pitbull that i was thinking of lol. he's a typical miami dick but i'm not gonna judge you for liking him
when i said latino men, i meant that tall, olive skinned men with gorgeous hair and bods etc etc

Like him? :colone:

Original post by ForgetMe

yeah but not necessarily

Pitbull is finer
Original post by cbreef

I'd rather judge a country based on what the normal/average people are like, not media headlines, did you know the north of Somalia is actually pretty peaceful,the north broke away as Somaliland and is described as a beacon of democracy due to the countless elections they've had. Do a little research of your own accord before speaking about countries
Original post by lachimie
I'd rather judge a country based on what the normal/average people are like, not media headlines, did you know the north of Somalia is actually pretty peaceful,the north broke away as Somaliland and is described as a beacon of democracy due to the countless elections they've had. Do a little research of your own accord before speaking about countries

Finally a person with sense
Pitbull is finer

Not to me :colonhash:
Not to me :colonhash:

....obviously
....obviously

What's that supposed to mean? :hmmm:
What's that supposed to mean? :hmmm:

ur right
that guy looks better than pitbull
what did you think ?:smile:)
ur right
that guy looks better than pitbull
what did you think ?:smile:)

Of course he does and I've seen him on TV, he's hot :sexface:
No idea, ask them why they won't come over...
Reply 58

Dont believe eveything you see on the news. I was born there and even though I havent been back, I know many young somalis who have left western countries to actually go and live there because they genuinely felt its better than their countries.

I think you're a bit biased. I really doubt that people went back to Somalia because they "felt it is better than their countries".

- Somalia is in civil war since 1992
- GDP per inhabitant is $284.
- Life expectancy is 52yo (218th on 224 countries).
- Literacy rate is about 24%.
- Infant mortality rate is 137‰ (3rd worse in the world).
- "The inflation rate is estimated to remain in the range of 300%." http://www.afdb.org/fileadmin/uploads/afdb/Documents/Project-and-Operations/2013-2015%20-%20Somalia%20-%20Country%20Brief.pdf

In short, Somalia is a s***hole. No offence.
Other than the first and last point, this sir is 100% ********

Take advice from the person i quote tweeted before you
Original post by Josb
I think you're a bit biased. I really doubt that people went back to Somalia because they "felt it is better than their countries".

- Somalia is in civil war since 1992
- GDP per inhabitant is $284.
- Life expectancy is 52yo (218th on 224 countries).
- Literacy rate is about 24%.
- Infant mortality rate is 137‰ (3rd worse in the world).
- "The inflation rate is estimated to remain in the range of 300%." http://www.afdb.org/fileadmin/uploads/afdb/Documents/Project-and-Operations/2013-2015%20-%20Somalia%20-%20Country%20Brief.pdf

In short, Somalia is a s***hole. No offence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending