The Student Room Group

Would you consider this a red flag?

I sent her a text yesterday that we could meet up for coffee today. She only just answered today and said "Could we grab the coffee a later?" I mean to me this is a major red flag, but there's always the chance I'm overreacting. Be honest.
She hasn't said no, you're still in the game.
Reply 2
Original post by loooopppyyy
She probably blew you off due to going out with other friends (male or female doesn't matter) and is recovering from her alcohol induced coma.

Its not a red flag at all, she probably has friends too!! :tongue:

There's always that possibility, but everyone has time to answer a text.
Reply 3
Original post by Dodgypirate
There's always that possibility, but everyone has time to answer a text.

Not really. I don't know what your expectations of how quick someone should reply to you, but she isn't going to put you before whatever she's doing. Sometimes after a long day from uni/work I cba to reply to anyone so I leave it until the next day. Just chill out, message her back with another date to meet up and that will be it. If she keeps saying the same thing, then start to be concerned. But this is no red flag at all.
That's not a red flag.

This is a red flag.
Calm down it's hardly a flag that she's a sociopath out to kill you. She's probably just busy or isn't that into you
Reply 6
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Calm down it's hardly a flag that she's a sociopath out to kill you. She's probably just busy or isn't that into you

No one said that she's out to kill him. He was wondering if he still had a shot or if she was just trying to avoid him
I think you're safe.
You're probably over thinking it but see how it goes.
Original post by Pinkberry_y

Do guys actually fear this from women? :laugh:
You're overthinking it. She hasn't told you no.
Busy and she has other things to do. Dont be so uptight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending