The Student Room Group

If a girl don't want nothing to do with you

Does it mean she hates you, would she forgive you again

Scroll to see replies

It means you should leave her alone.
Common mistake. Double negative. Means she wants something to do with you. You're in luck, friend!
Leave her alone and move on.
Reply 4
No sex for you.
Thats a double negative - you're in!

To answerr your question, impossible to say. With all the infornation, you're the best judge. I would give up though
whether she does or doesn't it is going to end up that way anyhow if you keep talking to her
Reply 7
It all depends on what YOU did and what type of relationship you shared with her. Maybe, she will need time to forgive you.

From a girls perspective, in this scenario it depends on what you did and how sincere your apology is etc. She may forgive you and talk to you again eventually, but it willl take time and maybe a lot of time. Are you willing to do that?
Reply 8
Forever
Reply 9
It's a polite way of saying sod off.
Original post by Anonymous
Does it mean she hates you, would she forgive you again

It means what she said. She wants to be left alone.

You should know the reasons.
Looool u sure
Better to be single
Don't matter
I did something really bad it's been near 5 years, listen I saw her a couple months ago she was wid her man she gave me some fake smile I was pissed
I did something really bad it's been near 5 years, listen I saw her a couple months ago she was wid her man she gave me some fake smile I was pissed

damn bro
What if a boy don't want anything to do with you? :colone:

What did you do?

Why havent you moved on after 5 years? Has she made any contact with you or given you any indication she is interested in you again? What about ber bf? Maybe he is holding her prisoner?

Why would you be annoyed if you managed to get a smile considering what you did to her?
I've got no chance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending