The Student Room Group

University of Pleven Medical School - Feb 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Raksha_m
you're sitting an entrance exam for Pleven? I didn't know there was an entrance exam.. they dont mention it on the website. or are you talking about a different uni?

I think it's their agency that require an exam or something bcos my agent told me there's none for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by anuradha97
I think it's their agency that require an exam or something bcos my agent told me there's none for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thank god, I didn't even go through an agency :ahee:
Reply 22
They usually send the conditional in a day or two, and then require you to send in all the legalized documents. I spoke to Petya and she said all the legalized documents should be submitted before October 3rd. it doesnt give you much time to get everything done, but good luck!

Okay Thanks :h:
Reply 23
If you have some difficulties in getting the documents translated and legalized then the Pleven mu can do that for you. It will require fee.
Reply 24
Original post by anuradha97

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys it's not an agency exam, basically once you get the full offer, you have to sit an exam in Pleven which doesn't determine whether you get in or not as you are already accepted but sets the baseline for grade boundries for the year :smile:
Reply 25
Raksha_m
They send the conditional by mail/post or email ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by _AK_
If you have some difficulties in getting the documents translated and legalized then the Pleven mu can do that for you. It will require fee.

OMG thank you so much! Ive been having problems translating my papers, and you're legitimately a life saver! :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by _AK_
Raksha_m
They send the conditional by mail/post or email ?

They send it by email :smile:
Reply 28
Best of luck :h:
Hey guys, ive got my conditional offer from Pleven. I've applied through Medical Doorway, they simplify the steps for you during the application process such as the legalization of certificates, etc. My certificates arrive in November, so that's the only thing i have left to do. I studied Maths, Chemistry and Biology at A-Level, achieving AAB respectively. :smile:
Reply 30
Guys do you know any facebook group like pleven february2017? I've got my conditional offer too and i want to know people before i go
Reply 31
Not that I know of, but if anyone finds/makes one, let me know too 😅😂
Reply 32
Not that I know of, but if anyone finds/makes one, let me know too 😅😂

Let's make one then 😂
Reply 33
Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea! Umm, did you wanr to make it or...?
Reply 34
Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea! Umm, did you wanr to make it or...?

Doesnt matter for me if you wanna do it. It's fine just share the link so everyone can join 😅 Or if you want i can do it as well
Reply 35
Legit, idk how, i think you should just do it 😅😅 i havent really used fb in a while so im kinda lost tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Legit, idk how, i think you should just do it 😅😅 i havent really used fb in a while so im kinda lost tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha okay no worries i'll do it and share the link here👍🏻
Reply 37
Original post by svltzc
Haha okay no worries i'll do it and share the link here👍🏻

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1788377024763583/ here you go guys :biggrin:
Add me too! I sent a request :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Hey guys!!

I'm also starting in Feb 2017!:redface:

Is anyone else here from Ireland whose starting February? :smile: