Vibrators do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guess ur more familiar with em than me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ofc
Isn t it obvious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Athena64
How do you deal with hearing about friends having sex, and general peer pressure? It's a little disheartening sometimes.

boys try to pressure me but im like no way and tbh girls sleep around loads where im fromi wouldnt say peer pressure makes me want to do it, i dont want to be like them girls. its hard sometimes when i like a guy but he wants to sleep with me and that will make him show interest back but it filters out the idiots.

Original post by Ayaz789
What do you study?

uni

Original post by Anonymous
You know what OP I'm the same way. I've had a fair few opportunities to sleep with guys yet I've said no to all of them and it makes me more powerful and feel more control in my own body. When I meet the right guy that I actually want to sleep with and be in a proper relationship with, it'll make the whole experience so much more special

yh i got so many boys saying the would have sex with me and be like 'let me book a hotel room' :naughty: it does feel powering saying no to them as it kind of makes me feel like they respect me more
boys try to pressure me but im like no way and tbh girls sleep around loads where im fromi wouldnt say peer pressure makes me want to do it, i dont want to be like them girls. its hard sometimes when i like a guy but he wants to sleep with me and that will make him show interest back but it filters out the idiots.

uni

yh i got so many boys saying the would have sex with me and be like 'let me book a hotel room' :naughty: it does feel powering saying no to them as it kind of makes me feel like they respect me more

What course?
Original post by Ayaz789
What course?

why
why

Its an AMA :rofl:
Original post by Ayaz789
Its an AMA :rofl:

ok health sciences
^^

You're not really anything unique; there's plenty of people who are 19 year old virgins.

uni

yeaaah i m absolutely sure that guys line up before you asking you to have sex with them :smile:))
islam

Well that explains a lot, honestly not being crass what do you parents say about relationships

Original post by Athena64
How do you deal with hearing about friends having sex, and general peer pressure? It's a little disheartening sometimes.

Honestly, I never got this, why do people care so much about being a virgin or not one? I never understood this peer pressure honestly I actually regretted loosing my virginity, I was like OP, never drank, smoke or drugs and I loved it? Why do people even feel insecure? why does it feel like some status or raise character when you xyd ( still do <3 it now honestly even though I have drank a bit and tried a fag the other day, still not eager to start regs or started because I wanted to be like everyone else it happened naturally ). You focus on virginity so much and place value whether you are or are not one and honestly when you grow up and get married and have kids 9 both genders you're going to regret looking back loosing virginity for pressure or being one wasn't important and none of it never matters, there's a reason peer pressure doesn't happen when adulthood, if it doesn't matter in 30 years time, it never mattered now. Honestly though we does this make everyone feel insecure?

Meh, I am too at 19.Guys have asked at clubs, but I just reject them. To be honest, I don't have an urge to do it so...

Kinda awkward when playing Never have I ever though.

Same. Always important to do it when you're ready.

I guess it's whenever you feel comfortable or when it's right to lose your virginity, age doesn't matter.

^^^

Kinda awkward when playing Never have I ever though.

Why?
big deal I'm 29 and a virgin now that is properly embarrassing
Original post by karl pilkington
big deal I'm 29 and a virgin now that is properly embarrassing

why are you a virgin still, i always imagined you to be fit :lol:
why are you a virgin still, i always imagined you to be fit :lol:

I am fit haha I dunno I have been a recluse for ages so I never meet people Why did you imagine me to be fit?
Original post by karl pilkington
I am fit haha I dunno I have been a recluse for ages so I never meet people Why did you imagine me to be fit?

idk just did haha
Stay proud, it's more common than you think :smile: what's your favourite TV show?
Original post by Bulletzone
In all my time of being here, I've never understood the meaning of "AMA"?

ask me anything
^^

at what age would you like to get married?
are you planning on getting married within your faith?
^^

What university do you go to?

Latest

Trending

Trending