The Student Room Group

Question about offers

So, I've been looking into access programs like Newcastle's partners programs; and a lot of them say they require you to put them as your firm offer, as opposed to the insurance offer (I assume).
So my question is, if I make this my firm offer, can I take my insurance offer INSTEAD of my firm come results day, or if I meet my firm's requirements am iiobliged to take it.
Original post by Michael_Fishy
So, I've been looking into access programs like Newcastle's partners programs; and a lot of them say they require you to put them as your firm offer, as opposed to the insurance offer (I assume).
So my question is, if I make this my firm offer, can I take my insurance offer INSTEAD of my firm come results day, or if I meet my firm's requirements am iiobliged to take it.

You are obliged to take it unless you get them to put you into clearing
Reply 2
Original post by Michael_Fishy

And if they do put you into Clearing, you would need to apply through Clearing - your insurance offer has gone, so that uni isn't obliged to take you (and may have offered your place to someone else)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending