Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
Most nailed on Watford defender?

Janmaat, Holebas, Product

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Janmaat, Holebas, Product

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers, currently have Holebas, but he has a slight knock which is frustrating me as my defense isn't all that strong and I need him to play really. Mind you Kosc is on the bench so ma not be a major issue
Original post by leinad2012
Cheers, currently have Holebas, but he has a slight knock which is frustrating me as my defense isn't all that strong and I need him to play really. Mind you Kosc is on the bench so ma not be a major issue

Why would you bench Koscielny? For 6m you should play him every game. He could easily nick a goal from a corner

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Why would you bench Koscielny? For 6m you should play him every game. He could easily nick a goal from a corner

Posted from TSR Mobile

Possibly, atm I was going for a defence of Evans Walker Holebas to start.

But already doubting it
Andre Gray suspended for 4 matches for anyone interested.
Original post by Zerforax
I'm thinking Lukaku out for Aguero in.

Tempted to take out Hazard or Mahrez for Firmino too?

Should really fix my dire defence though..

That's pretty much what I did.
Original post by sr90
That's pretty much what I did.

My team value has taken a huge hit which is annoying but I think my plan is still to wildcard in the next international break..
Just used my wildcard. Annoyed at myself for not realising the impending drops earlier on in the week. I suffered quite heavily (£0.8m), but with a couple more drops set for tonight and what looked like the coming week as well unless a couple of players had a turn of form I have decided to switch tactics and try and cut my losses while I still have a chance of achieving something. I took Hazard out as I couldn't bare the thought of a frustrating repeat of last season where he dropped a mil by himself while I was hoping he would revive to his best.

And now I've put Lukaku in... let's hope he doesn't go the same way. :s-smilie:

BTW I've got Firmino in atm with nothing remaining in the bank. Anyone think it's worth going for Coutinho/Lallana or midfielder from another team with today's game possibly suiting Sturridge more than Firmino. I've already got Sterly and Son.
Why is Tadic's price dropping so fast?? Down to 7.2 already and he's hardly done bad. People are fickle, he's a baller
My wildcard team, FYI

image.jpg
Reply 970
Original post by little_wizard123
My wildcard team, FYI

image.jpg

KDB -> Sanchez next week then? Would have gone Bony over Benteke but it's a good team
Reply 971
My wildcard team, FYI

image.jpg

Whats your ranking?
Reply 972
My wildcard team, FYI

image.jpg

Here's mine

4-0 up before half time and Ibra doesn't even half an assist ffs
Original post by The Wavefunction

I KNEW rashford would do something. Oh well hope deeney is decent in long term

Posted from TSR Mobile
WHY DOES SUPERHUMAN98 HAVE WAYNE ROONEY IN HIS FPL TEAM? (20marks)
Original post by The Wavefunction

This is how I felt about Benteke last week :frown:

I got rid of Ibra, praying that he didn't do anything. He hasn't yet but we haven't even hit HT yet at Leicester look broken.
Shame shaw didn't play this is looking like a clean sheet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
This is how I felt about Benteke last week :frown:

I got rid of Ibra, praying that he didn't do anything. He hasn't yet but we haven't even hit HT yet at Leicester look broken.

I've kept him because of this fixture and Stoke next week but if he doesn't get anything he could top again, which would really hurt. I don't think they'll get more than 1 more, most teams just shut up shop when it's like this
Mahrez and Vardy off. Oh dear to the owners of either player.

Latest