The Student Room Group

A-level revision

So I recently just started sixth form and I was wondering if anyone knew any apps or websites that are good for A-level revision or general help with the subjects. There were so many for GCSE but I am struggling for A-level.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Anonpls
So I recently just started sixth form and I was wondering if anyone knew any apps or websites that are good for A-level revision or general help with the subjects. There were so many for GCSE but I am struggling for A-level.

It sucks that bitesize only goes up to gcse. Fear not though, there are some great resources out there:

Gojimo app - they have paid and free quizzes for gcse and a level - self testing is proven to be an effective revision method.
physicsandmathstutor.com - papers, notes etc though nothing interactive unfortunately
studywise.co.uk/a-level-revision - find exam revision resources for multiple subjects
getrevising.co.uk - find teacher and student made + make your own revision materials such as quizzes, spider diagrams and flash cards.

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest