The Student Room Group

What job would you most like to have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trapz99
I'm not entirely sure yet

Thought you wanted to do IB
I wanna make £100k a year, so a job that pays that
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
I wish I knew what I'd like too do in the future...

don't worry =))
i had to apply to uni and finish college before realising what i actually want to do for a living
how old are you?
Original post by Rhaenys10
hmm sounds legit
but when you take white ppl out of their natural environment, they're a lot more prone to getting sick
like, weren't the skin cancer rates the highest among the english ppl who went to australia?

Yeah probably but that's because we're better adapted to live in northern, low sunlight areas of the world. It doesn't mean that we're objectively worse survivors, just worse in areas we haven't adapted to.
Original post by Rakas21
Why? I'd be curing all kinds of things.

Genetic engineering has amazing potential. Imagine for example if we could alter the level of Melonin in the skin while in the womb, we could cure racism by making people as white as us. Imagine if people were able to purchase 'upgrades' for their future children. Imagine if these people selectively bred with each other.

This whole post makes no sense whatsoever.

You want to end racism by making everyone lighter? Wtf..

A better proposed goal would be to make sure everyone has better melanin regulators and were a natural tan colour. That way they wouldn't be as exposed to sun damage and can tan/untan more fluidly - that's if we were to even use your idea.

IMO, it's a ridiculous proposal and would be straight up insane.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Did you literally just copy that from the prospects website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :smile:

I looked into them a while ago and I liked the look of them so I kept that site close. Handy for someone who doesn't even know what to do after uni, so for now I'm going by those until something different springs up.
Original post by RDKGames

I looked into them a while ago and I liked the look of them so I kept that site close. Handy for someone who doesn't even know what to do after uni, so for now I'm going by those until something different springs up.

There are a lot more jobs than what is on that list..

Plus, stockbrokers don't exist anymore they've been mostly taken over by computer algos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are a lot more jobs than what is on that list..

Plus, stockbrokers don't exist anymore they've been mostly taken over by computer algos.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's good to know. Still a start. :smile:
Dream job: working in the BAU part of the FBI
Realistic job: forensic psychologist

Yes, I am a literal Clarice Starling parody
Wowza, ambitious af but I like it! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hat2:

More than one MP would be a good start. :yep:
Mainly around Europe and Canada 😊
Stud. :sexface:

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Original post by bones-mccoy

=)))))any of those would be cool lol
and even a parody of her would be better than average
Film score composer.

Oh wait.... Career Goal Attained: CHECK*

Wildly successful and famous hollywood composer.

Hmmmm. Now that may still take some time :P*
Original post by bones-mccoy

Doesn't one have to already be a US Citizen to work with the FBI?

How about some sneaky hi tech behavioural analyst at MI6?
stripper
Freelance Photographer,Criminal Investigator,Forensic Scientist,Astronaut,Police
OR...
President 2020-VOTE FOR ME
My 1st law:
Everyone should have TSR

My 2nd Law:
Watching Movies,Sleeping and Day-dreaming should be a subject

My 3rd Law:
Everyone should become what they want to become
Original post by Rhaenys10
=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

???
???

you copy pasting the **** out of that=))

Quick Reply

Latest