Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by Don Joiner
Anyone else applied already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me!! Biomedical Sciences . I have sent my UCAS off yesterday !
Hi I'm looking at applying for psychology
GCSE:A*BBBBBBBC
AS: AAAA ( in maths, further maths,politics and psychology)
Predicted A2: A*A*AA
Entry requirements:AAA-A*AA
Don't know If I stand a chance due to my bad GCSE results though and advice would be good thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
UCL require a grade B for english language but I got a C so shall I not think about UCL at all? Have the same problem with Imperial and LSE!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by DamnDaniel2
UCL require a grade B for english language but I got a C so shall I not think about UCL at all? Have the same problem with Imperial and LSE!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should email them and ask them for advice.
Anyone else applied already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meeee! I sent in my UCAS on the 7th!
Original post by dorababy1995
Meeee! I sent in my UCAS on the 7th!

For what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

English. :smile:
Hi all! I want to apply for Economics with a year abroad! Really want to go to america in the year abroad. I'm already anxious about getting an offer and haven't even applied yet....
Anyone here applying for History?
Any other Architecture BSc/Architectural and Interdisciplinary Studies BSc applicants?

Required Grades: AAB
A Levels: AAB (With a retake to either AAA or A*AA and an external maths A Level + foundation diploma this year).So hopefully in the end A*AAB
GCSEs: A*AAAAABBC

Hoping to submit my application once I've got my portfolio sorted, I'd love to chat to someone about it!
I'm applying for Chemical Physics MSci at UCL!

I'm also applying for Chemistry at Oxford, Nottingham, Durham and Bristol (Chemical Physics).

I got 6A*'s 3A's and 3b's at GCSE, and AAB at AS. I'm studying Maths/Further Maths/Chemistry/Physics.

We should start some sort of facebook group/chat for all 2017 UCL applicants! I'm super nervous and excited about applying, especially to a london uni. I've heard so much about London, and about UCL, and about life there.
Yes I was wondering this too, would be a good idea if we don't already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone should start one! Or a facebook chat, or something!!
Original post by popcornjpg
Anyone here applying for History?

me! :biggrin:
Original post by Turtlebunny
Someone should start one! Or a facebook chat, or something!!

Amen to that! I started this thread and I'd really be glad to create one, but I don't think I'm fit to be an admin because I'm not from the UK.
Original post by electrahearts
me! :biggrin:

What are you AS's, AS grades and GCSEs like?

I have a C in English Language which is worrying me even though I have good extenuating circumstances.

At AS I got AAAA for Sociology, History, Politics and Applied Business. Dropped the last one. Predicted A*AA. Still kind of worried about my GCSE Eng Lang though.
Someone make this facebook group!!
Does anyone know of anyone whos had an offer from UCL yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know of anyone whos had an offer from UCL yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess they've yet to start looking at our applications. :biggrin:
Original post by Fleuves
Hi, I'm a mature student looking at the brand new Medical Sciences and Engineering degree.

I have 4A* 8A and 1B at GCSE Then an Access to Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy/Medical Science diploma with 39 credits @ distinction and 6 @ merit, which by far exceeds their 18 credits @ distinction criteria. I worked full-time whilst I did this, front-line NHS.

I am also sitting an accelerated Chemistry A-Level this year ie. 2yrs in 1, (Chemistry is where my merits came from), tutor has predicted me A*, again I continue to work full-time in the same job.*

My personal statement is written for Medicine, but I have emailed admissions to ask if I can provide a separate one. * *

Do you think I stand a chance? I'm 50/50 about getting into Medicine this year and this is my ideal non-medical choice. Intake is only 30 students though so I expect it will be competitive.*

Hi, did they get back to you and say it is ok to apply with a medicine personal statement or do you have to send a different one ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending