The Student Room Group

What job would you most like to have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
you copy pasting the **** out of that=))

Well yes, I did say if you read previous posts. Or is something wrong??
Original post by RDKGames
Well yes, I did say if you read previous posts. Or is something wrong??

nah
it's just interesting how you got those ideas
Original post by Rhaenys10
nah
it's just interesting how you got those ideas

Is it? lol

Just go on the internet, search up careers tied to your degree, get a list, investigate them individually and see if it's something you'd be alright with. That's what I did.
Original post by RDKGames
Is it? lol

Just go on the internet, search up careers tied to your degree, get a list, investigate them individually and see if it's something you'd be alright with. That's what I did.

i usually wait for an epiphany when it comes to decisions of this kind lol
Original post by XMaramena
Doesn't one have to already be a US Citizen to work with the FBI?

How about some sneaky hi tech behavioural analyst at MI6?

Yeah, you do, which is why it's my ~dream job~

MI6 don't have behavioural analysts, the closest they have to that is an Intelligence Officer but that's more about security than anything else.
Original post by bones-mccoy
Yeah, you do, which is why it's my ~dream job~

MI6 don't have behavioural analysts, the closest they have to that is an Intelligence Officer but that's more about security than anything else.

Yeah intelligence officer is far different and closer to the "James Bond" idea. Except what we never saw James Bond doing was lots of sitting in a portacabin with headphones on listening to bugger all, then having hundreds of pages of reports to write up afterwards. Then being told that he can't check in to the Four Seasons hotel to monitor a target staying in the room above him, because there's no budget for it, and instead he'll have to go to the Travelodge down the road and just stick a long lens on a camera and make do with that. :P

Quick Reply

Latest