The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Are my grades good enough for Durham University?

Hello,
I wish to take theology and religion at the University of Durham which requires AAB at A Level. II take Classics, RS and Computers in which I have obtained at AS Level AAC. I will be resisting the C to try and get a B or higher. But are these good enough? Not just grade but the subjects I am taking?
Also I have obtained 7As 2Bs and 1C at GCSE are these good enough for Durham? Even though the C is in English Language?
What I do know is that I am good at interviews, confident and do a lot of extra curricular activities and volunteering etc.
Just wondering what my chances are for getting an offer?

Thank you
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hello, sorry for posting here but I didn't get a response on the big thread so ...

I was thinking about doing geography at Durham, I like the course content and the collegiate aspect to it as well.For my GCSE, I achieved A*,A, 3 B's and 3 C's. I know there not the best and it worries me. For my AS level results (AAABC), I got A in Business Studies, A in Religious Studies, A in Geography, B in History and finally a C in General studies (not that anyone cares about that :biggrin:). My predicted grades are A*AA

Side note if anyone does geography at Durham I'd love to chat. Also again thank you for reading this far !
Kind RegardsCallous Cleric
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lay-Z
More than fine, just do a good ps

Thank you 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Lay-Z
More than fine, just do a good ps

Who this reply for?
Reply 5
Do not worry about your AS grades too much when applying - your personal statement is what matters. I got BBCE at AS and got an offer from Durham. You will both be fine :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by amiekey
Do not worry about your AS grades too much when applying - your personal statement is what matters. I got BBCE at AS and got an offer from Durham. You will both be fine :smile:

Are you currently at Durham?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending