The Student Room Group

School is useless

I'm getting bullied and I cried in school in front of everyone in my class because of four girls bullying me. Constantly screaming out useless things and making me feel useless. I ran out of class and went to complain to a teacher but they just blamed me instead. I hope karma gets to them, meanwhile I'll be scared everyday going school
wth what kind of teacher is that?? try going to the head of key stage or head of year? if that doesn't work then head teacher? have u told your parents about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Nope I've not told my parents & my school is actually rubbish handling with bullies like you don't even know :frown:
Original post by Quotings
Nope I've not told my parents & my school is actually rubbish handling with bullies like you don't even know :frown:

oh :frown: is there not at least one teacher who cares for the students? please tell your parents, it may be that the school will listen if your parents complain about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell me the school name...I will email them.The schools f***ed up.Try applying to a new one:smile:
Original post by Quotings
I'm getting bullied and I cried in school in front of everyone in my class because of four girls bullying me. Constantly screaming out useless things and making me feel useless. I ran out of class and went to complain to a teacher but they just blamed me instead. I hope karma gets to them, meanwhile I'll be scared everyday going school

Omg you cutie.

Look you need to gather a new group of your favourite *****es and fob the bullies off ignore the **** out of them until they drop off the face of the earth.

We all love you, stay strong.
Talk to a counselor on childline if you need someone to listen. You could also talk to your GP.

Otherwise talk to your parents or the headteacher.

Schools listen if you can give them something concrete to work on, thus they will want evidence or at least keep a diary saying who is bullying you plus the times and dates theya re doing it plus what they are doing. If you collect that information then it becomes harder for the bullies to deny it and easier for the school to do something about it. You are much more likely to be believed.
Dude call the police, you got bullied and the teachers didn't do anything CALL the POLICE!
Reply 8
Can't you change schools? You should tell your parents or siblings. What year are you in?
Reply 9
That's a terrible teacher. Complain to another teacher such as your registration teacher or take it to the head of year, either way; any form of bullying should not be tolerated in any schools as depicted in their policies. Another option is to inform your parents or guardians, do not let the bullying carry any further.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending