The Student Room Group

Aston University or Nottingham Trent for Law ?

im predicted ABC and both unis seemed enthusiastic for me to apply for them when i was on the phone with them. I was wondering which one is better for law and would it be hard to secure a training contract after one of these unis as they are not russell group unis ?
Reply 1
I'll go for Aston since they're in the top 30, are incorporated within a business school and are renowned for their integrated placement year which really helps graduates after. Aston Uni has one of the top % rate in getting graduates into employment and it's also in a nice location. I've got an offer from Aston to study Law and will probably make it my insurance choice with University of Birmingham being my firm.
Original post by KdotHaveADream
im predicted ABC and both unis seemed enthusiastic for me to apply for them when i was on the phone with them. I was wondering which one is better for law and would it be hard to secure a training contract after one of these unis as they are not russell group unis ?

Hello! I recently graduated from Aston in 2016 so I can tell you that it's a great choice (although I'm a little biased) :smile: Our Law course isn't just taught by academics but also qualified lawyers, so you're getting the best advice and knowledge! Although I didn't study law, I did complete a placement year abroad and believe me it's the best experience you will ever have! It'll help quite a lot once you have graduated and for sure lead you down the path you want! :smile:

If you have any other questions, let me know!
Nikita
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending