The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr tim
Mahrez and Vardy off. Oh dear to the owners of either player.

Can't blame Ranieri - no point keeping them on when you have other games to play.
RIP anybody with Leicester defenders.

I have nobody playing in this game so I don't care really.
No clean sheet for United makes me feel better since I got rid of DDG for a cheaper GK to save a bit of money :biggrin:

EDIT: I swapped DDG for Karius who is starting today so we'll see what happens!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Captained Firmino but it's still on Zlatan? Second time this has happened. I must be doing something different as never happened previously!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gob Bluth
Captained Firmino but it's still on Zlatan? Second time this has happened. I must be doing something different as never happened previously!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's awkward...

Did you definitely press "confirm" at the bottom once you'd done your team set-up?
Captain Aguero!
I actually considered son...but so much potential rotation there in midfield. Janssen though while Kane out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aguero scores and City lose their clean sheet just after I got rid of Stones :biggrin:
Mane!
Really need to get a Liverpool mid in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Captaining Firmino instead of Aguero might have been a mistake..
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Really need to get a Liverpool mid in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lallana. Just get Lallana.
So you know the guy in my league who had Antonio snodgrass capoue fer? He took out fer for lallana. You can't make this stuff up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
So you know the guy in my league who had Antonio snodgrass capoue fer? He took out fer for lallana. You can't make this stuff up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is the most FPL thing ever.

Almost as bad as when somebody TC'd a keeper against me and he scored 15 points...
Jesus Christ, I just saw Son's goals and they're bloody awesome.
Awful defending but that man is on fire!
Owning Liverpool and Arsenal attack is like throwing darts blindfolded. Points are shared around too much.

Annoying that they've scored 3 and United scored 4 yet Firmino, Valencia & Zlatan all get 2 points :colonhash:
Original post by Lúcio
That is the most FPL thing ever.

Almost as bad as when somebody TC'd a keeper against me and he scored 15 points...

This guy is normally near the bottom as you can imagine. Wow that's even worse 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Owning Liverpool and Arsenal attack is like throwing darts blindfolded. Points are shared around too much.

Annoying that they've scored 3 and United scored 4 yet Firmino, Valencia & Zlatan all get 2 points :colonhash:

It's just Russian Roulette tbh - absolutely no idea who is gonna score but you know they're gonna get goals so you have to risk it.

Firmino is the one who normally gets a goal for us, but surprisingly he hasn't yet. That being said, there's 45 minutes to go...
Original post by Lúcio
It's just Russian Roulette tbh - absolutely no idea who is gonna score but you know they're gonna get goals so you have to risk it.

Firmino is the one who normally gets a goal for us, but surprisingly he hasn't yet. That being said, there's 45 minutes to go...

I'm sticking with Firmino. Would be stupid to take him out.

Baines has done his hamstring so i'm going to have to bring in Koscielny for a hit as no 5.5m def has appealing fixtures.
What's up with Everton? Annoying got 2 players.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aguero 2nd from a pen :biggrin:

Does KDB get an assist for being fouled for the penalty?

Latest