The Student Room Group

I REALLY want to go to Uni please!

hi, this is my first time posting and I want to go to good uni, like all my freinds are going. I got CDU for my AS, and my stupid teachers kep telling me not to appply. Isnt that their ****ing job! I am studying Maths Physics and bIOLOGY for A2 and they are ignoring me in class now. I hate teachers. I want to go to good univeristy so I can make alot of money. I want to go to Cambrige. How do I do that.

And don't tell me to ask my teachers to pridict me A*A*A* beacuse they keep saying tat they wont. they too retardid.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you work hard, and get 3 A's you can apply through clearing. one of my friends did that and he is here in Cardiff Uni with me now!
Good Luck and remember Hard Work pays off! :smile:
Put in your PS "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE". :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by JACCKYD
If you work hard, and get 3 A's you can apply through clearing. one of my friends did that and he is here in Cardiff Uni with me now!
Good Luck and remember Hard Work pays off! :smile:

Why would I apply for Cardiff, that uni is ****! what is the point you probably wont even get a ****ing job, you are wasting your time mate.
Reply 4
Why B-D range, it my teachers fault, they shuld get into top universty. What do you even go to university?
Reply 5
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Put in your PS "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE". :wink:

Waht you on about fam
Epic troll :laugh:
Reply 7
Original post by sam_neely99
I want to go to Cambrige. How do I do that..

Drive down the M11 or the A14
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
Make up your mind, you say you want to go to Cambridge, then you say it's ****.

If you really want to go to Cambridge, drive down the M11 or the A14

Nahh mate I said Cardiff Uni is ****, Cambrige uni is where I want to go... Do you know the diffrence...I do
Reply 9
Nahh mate I said Cardiff Uni is ****, Cambrige uni is where I want to go... Do you know the diffrence...I do

Yeah, put it in your Sat Nav and drive there init.
Waht you on about fam

Lol, you asked a question, I answered. :tongue:
Reply 11
Yeh I did do reserch and it was 140th in the world. Wow why would I waste money on taht?
Reply 12
Yeh I did do reserch and it was 140th in the world. Wow why would I waste money on taht?

You should definitely try London Met.

I can't tell if you're a troll or just plain arrogant. Cardiff is good and just bring up on your AS grades, I'm assuming you have done a reformed subject too? Just do a bit extra work outside of lessons
Why did you get CDU? was it lack of effort or lack of ability or another reason? these days you can find youtube videos explaining things internet explaining things have textbook reviews and have a decent text book delivered straight to your door the very next day.

You can self teach yourself even if your teachers are awful. There is no reason if you are intelligent that you cannot get AAA or better by self teaching yourself. If your teachers are ignoring you. So either your not that intelligent in which case sorry Elite universities are not realistic for you, or you are not putting the effort in, in which case get your ass in gear and work hard from now on. Things do not come easy in life you have to fight for it.

For Maths http://www.examsolutions.net/ this site is brilliant and literally covers all the material many have self taught themselves from this site and got stellar grades. It covers everything for A level maths, it does not cover some things for further maths or additional further maths yet.

you wont get an offer from a top university with those grades my advice would be to resit what exams you need to work your ass off come out with decent A levels then apply with A levels in hand.
I want to go to Cambrige. How do I do that.

Drive there in the dead of night, and systematically remove every instance of the letter 'd'. If anyone asks, you could say that you received them all "in an exam".

Alternatively: hold out for a Janitorial scholarship.
hi, this is my first time posting and I want to go to good uni, like all my freinds are going. I got CDU for my AS, and my stupid teachers kep telling me not to appply. Isnt that their ****ing job! I am studying Maths Physics and bIOLOGY for A2 and they are ignoring me in class now. I hate teachers. I want to go to good univeristy so I can make alot of money. I want to go to Cambrige. How do I do that.

And don't tell me to ask my teachers to pridict me A*A*A* beacuse they keep saying tat they wont. they too retardid.

GO GSM YOU ONLY NEED 2 E's AT AS!!
Reply 17
Original post by Ze Witcher
I can't tell if you're a troll or just plain arrogant. Cardiff is good and just bring up on your AS grades, I'm assuming you have done a reformed subject too? Just do a bit extra work outside of lessons

I don't know why peple are saying it is good, why do we live in a world wehere peple say awww it is good, IT IS RANKED 140TH, that means 139 univerities are better, that is ****. you guys spend £10,000 on a uni that is ****. WHY??

Don't pretend that it is good, it is the top 10 unis and rest are ****, I don't know why peple don't admit it.

And I worked hard for my grades, my birthday was during my exams so obviusly I wasn;t going to do as well as I hoped. And my teachers keep saying not to apply.

**** the teachers I am going to apply to Cambridge.
Reply 18
I don't know why peple are saying it is good, why do we live in a world wehere peple say awww it is good, IT IS RANKED 140TH, that means 139 univerities are better, that is ****. you guys spend £10,000 on a uni that is ****. WHY??

Don't pretend that it is good, it is the top 10 unis and rest are ****, I don't know why peple don't admit it.

And I worked hard for my grades, my birthday was during my exams so obviusly I wasn;t going to do as well as I hoped. And my teachers keep saying not to apply.

**** the teachers I am going to apply to Cambridge.

You got crap AS grades, do you think the best universities will take you in?
With that attitude I don't think you would get into university.
Have you gone to any open days?
Why do you think you got bad grades? You do realise you have to put the work in yourself. If a teacher didn't teach a topic or you missed out it's your responsibility to catch up.

This is why I show little to no sympathy for most people.

Quick Reply

Latest