The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
"Hazard best midfielder in the league"

He used to destroy us for fun, now he just looks lost.
Reply 681
Don't care if we lose the title to city. I've missed big performances like these. If we can replicate this vs UTD and City I'd be very happy. Gutted we didn't have this XI vs Liverpool, we would of had a field day.
Nacho has been a point of concern all season. We need to get a young LB in like Ricardo Rodriguez.
Original post by AR_95
Gutted we didn't have this XI vs Liverpool, we would of had a field day.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474740979.525527.jpg
Reply 684
Mustafi - Koscielny is such a solid partnership

Our back 5 look ****ing sick
Reply 685
Credit to Wenger, his tactics were absolutely spot on
Original post by shawn_o1
When we lose today it'll be to absolutely no one's surprise. This occasion (Wenger's 20th anniversary) is absolutely smashing for us to get smashed by our eternal rivals, forever above us. After all, we were raped on Wenger's 1000th game.

On the very very teeny chance that we do win... we'll gloat on it for too long and lose the next three or four games. We're now so irrelevant that any victory over the ones who "always beat us" is worth celebrating. What a bunch of losers we are.

I fully expect AFTV to be raking in the cash today, just like the overlords they serve, who care naught at all about competing.

Original post by angelfox
Coqzorla is gonna be spanked tonight

Original post by shawn_o1
We just named the same team as last week. Watch our midfield get overrun by our former player.

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
F*CKING START XHAKA WENGER FFS

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ok

Wtf has xhaka done do warrant so much cuckhold fanboyism I'd like to know.
Beating Chelsea 3-0 and yet fans can't wait till the end and leave early. If we were losing they'd have stayed so they could boo the team. Absolute AIDS.
Beautiful!

That was so chill. Ozil didn't even go into 1st gear.
Alexis so wanted to kill arsene for taking him off. Wengs brave to take off that man eater.
Original post by atom y humber
Beating Chelsea 3-0 and yet fans can't wait till the end and leave early. If we were losing they'd have stayed so they could boo the team. Absolute AIDS.

Traffic ini
This match pretty much confirmed that our need to sign players was overhyped. We definitely overpaid for mustafi- I only see a 15m player. I've not seen anything he's got over per apart from mobility- which Dave in the crowd had over per tbh.

We were caught out by the ridiculous scheduling that had the league started so soon after the euros.
Reply 693
Also, Iwobi is such an underrated player
Original post by SA-1
Also, Iwobi is such an underrated player

Iwobi-wan Kenobi

Original post by atom y humber

This annoyed me aswell.

Glad to see us control the second half and not allow Chelsea back into it. So often we concede a goal and make things hard for ourselves.
So far Wengers tactic of Playin Alexis up front has worked.
Walcott did the business today, another goal, tracking back and showing strength. Really impressed.
Never thought I'd see the day, well done lads.
Mad ting. Love when we **** a supposedly top side 3-0 in the first half, 3rd year in a row we have done it!

Anyone seen shed?

Also shoutout to my man walcott proving the doubters wrong.
Wenger deserves credit for the win based on team selection, reckon Xhaka would have got sent off if he started, so many little silly fouls. Love the guy but he's gonna be frustrating

Quick Reply

Latest