The Student Room Group

A tip for tip for 6th formers

Don't bother you'll just end up working at Tesco anyway

Scroll to see replies

Edgy.
Tesco's pay is sick tho. I wouldn't mind getting discounts(as well as food that I take)

#TescoWorkersForLife
Original post by PrincessZara

LOL... I swear you're in sixth form?:smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Defraction
Tesco's pay is sick tho. I wouldn't mind getting discounts(as well as food that I take)

#TescoWorkersForLife

Its like 11 quid on Sundays:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Its like 11 quid on Sundays:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damnnnnn, I finally found a job to fund my gap year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damnnnnn, I finally found a job to fund my gap year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Lidl is the highest paid out of all supermarkets.
piss off
Original post by undercxver
I think Lidl is the highest paid out of all supermarkets.

Trust it is but I'm not sure if I can leave(when I get the job) after like 3 or 4 months cause I'm hoping to travel like around January.
Trust it is but I'm not sure if I can leave(when I get the job) after like 3 or 4 months cause I'm hoping to travel like around January.

Ah right. If thats the case then look for temporary contract jobs, they're loads of them available around Christmas time.
Reply 10
meal deals are a way of life people
Ah right. If thats the case then look for temporary contract jobs, they're loads of them available around Christmas time.

Loooool, na man that's too late. I'm taking a gap year next year like after I finish Year 13(hopefully if I get sick grades). I'm applying like straight after I finish my A2 RE exam(trust I'm desperate :colondollar:).

Wbu, what year you in hun?
Loooool, na man that's too late. I'm taking a gap year next year like after I finish Year 13(hopefully if I get sick grades). I'm applying like straight after I finish my A2 RE exam(trust I'm desperate :colondollar:).

Wbu, what year you in hun?

Too late or too early? :lol: LOOOL I get you, good to see you're planning for it so soon.

I just finished my gap year, off to university now. :h:
Too late or too early? :lol: LOOOL I get you, good to see you're planning for it so soon.

I just finished my gap year, off to university now. :h:

Wait, did you apply to university when you were in Year 13 or during your gap year? Did you travel during your gap year?

HELP ME!
Wait, did you apply to university when you were in Year 13 or during your gap year? Did you travel during your gap year?

HELP ME!

I'll PM you. Better than derailing the thread. :h:
Original post by PrincessZara

Just because you've ended up working at Tesco because you took some kind of Sociology-Media-English combination doesn't mean everyone will.

You can apply for deferred entry on UCAS.

Or you can finish year 13 then apply during your gap year with your results. This was the route of my friend who was predicted low grades and got rejected by Cambridge, then got 3 A*s and applied the year after.
Original post by DMcGovern

Or you can finish year 13 then apply during your gap year with your results. This was the route of my friend who was predicted low grades and got rejected by Cambridge, then got 3 A*s and applied the year after.

Yeah, I'm applying during my gap year because I have a limited amount of experience and my predictions are ****.

Damnnn, when did you friend revise btw? Sick grades, damnnnnnnnn
Original post by DMcGovern

Did you friend get in?
Yeah, I'm applying during my gap year because I have a limited amount of experience and my predictions are ****.

Damnnn, when did you friend revise btw? Sick grades, damnnnnnnnn

The AS grades just kicked him into gear because he did well in one and badly in the others and completely changed his work ethic. I think it was like ACCD he got, and he completely changed.

Original post by asmuse123
Did you friend get in?

Oh yeah. I call him a friend he was more of an acquaintance :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest