The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Missed my university module enrolment deadline

I have just realised that I have missed my university optional modules deadline which was on Thursday. I am a first year student and I believe I misunderstood the deadline as I attended a lecture during induction week thinking the deadline was during the beginning of October. I am now feeling very anxious needing the whole weekend to be over with so that I could contact my university on Monday. I hope there aren't any penalties for my carelessness in not enrolling onto these optional modules with the actual term starting on Monday. Anybody else had an experience like this that would like to share?
I heard the deadline for discovery module enrollment is now the 30th September, just go on the portal and do it now
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by alanamiller_
I heard the deadline for discovery module enrollment is now the 30th September, just go on the portal and do it now

Hey, I've tried going on the portal to enrol but it says I'm not permitted to enrol at this time. Then it gives me a link of deadlines for different subject module enrolments which was apparently Thursday. What do I do now? Have you heard if anyone else is in my situation?*
Reply 3
I've done the same thing and missed the deadline! I didn't realise it was Thursday! I don't know who to contact.
Original post by faye_xo
I've done the same thing and missed the deadline! I didn't realise it was Thursday! I don't know who to contact.

Me neither. What course are you studying? *
Reply 5
I'm studying Geography, how about you?

Do you know how we are meant to enrol now?
Original post by faye_xo
I'm studying Geography, how about you?

Do you know how we are meant to enrol now?

I'm doing economics. I found someone on my course that also hasn't enrolled and she says there is an undergraduate office somewhere on campus. We are thinking of going there on Monday morning to see if we can get it sorted. Otherwise, we literally don't know where and how to enrol.

Quick Reply

Latest