The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunshine774
Here are my AQA triple science notes (basically the specification condensed)- they are attached. What exam board did you do for business studies- if you did OCR I can show you my coursework! I will attach P1 and P2 revision notes later...:smile:

HI if you don't mind can I use your revision material. I am doing my gcses.
If you don't mind me asking what did you get for your gcses and we're these ur rwvision notes for science the triple sciences?
What did u think about the isa was it easy for u because I am finding it difficult but I really need help scoring a good grade😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good to know its useful!:biggrin: PM stands for private message (you will get a message in your inbox) so then only you can see my work!:smile:

What other subjects did u take for gcse cuz I am doing rs French history triple science ict maths and english

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Raji2001
HI if you don't mind can I use your revision material. I am doing my gcses.
If you don't mind me asking what did you get for your gcses and we're these ur rwvision notes for science the triple sciences?
What did u think about the isa was it easy for u because I am finding it difficult but I really need help scoring a good grade😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did no revision for my gcse's. I made those notes in yr 10 and then never actually used them...oops. But even though I didn't revise I managed to get 3A*s, 6As, 2Bs:h:. I know I'm not the best example!:redface: Yep those are my revision notes, I basically condensed the spec into revision notes- and yeah of course you can use them!:smile: If you need anything else just ask!:smile:

The isa was very easy for me, I got 3A*s in them, and 100 UMS in chem. You can't really revise for them- but my advice would be to learn the isa key terms on the AQA website!:smile: The ISA question style is always the same, so you will be fine!:biggrin:
What other subjects did u take for gcse cuz I am doing rs French history triple science ict maths and english

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll give you my subjects, my grades and exam boards (will be more useful to you then):smile:
Maths (Edexcel)= A
English Lang (OCR)= A*
English Lit (OCR)= A*
RS (OCR)= A*
Business Studies (OCR)= A
Food and Nutrition (OCR)= A
Spanish (AQA)= A
Chemistry (AQA)= A
Physics (AQA)= A
Biology (AQA)= B
Computing (OCR)= B

If you need any help at any time, just PM me!:smile:
I'll give you my subjects, my grades and exam boards (will be more useful to you then):smile:
Maths (Edexcel)= A
English Lang (OCR)= A*
English Lit (OCR)= A*
RS (OCR)= A*
Business Studies (OCR)= A
Food and Nutrition (OCR)= A
Spanish (AQA)= A
Chemistry (AQA)= A
Physics (AQA)= A
Biology (AQA)= B
Computing (OCR)= B

If you need any help at any time, just PM me!:smile:

Thankyou
You are soo Kind
As I said how did u get those amazing games grades for science. Did u use the aqa specification.
How did u do I the isa cuz I am soo bad at them and I need help

Posted from TSR Mobile
And also what revision did u do to get those amazing grades for English literature and language. I need help and I don't know own how to revise for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for those tips
You must be really clever to get all those wonderful grades whih I think for me it is impossible.
For the isa I struggles with the paper 2 the latest questions and I don't think you can revise for them cuz it hangs every
Year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Soz for repeating myself didn't read ur reply😯

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou
You are soo Kind
As I said how did u get those amazing games grades for science. Did u use the aqa specification.
How did u do I the isa cuz I am soo bad at them and I need help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, my revision notes for science are basically the specification condensed. I also highly recommend past papers for science!:smile:
I have forgotten all about isa's so I will try and get my notes together and then give you some advice, hopefully in a couple of days:smile:
But, for now learn the isa key terms (which are on the AQA website!):biggrin:
Best of luck!x:wink:

Spoiler

Soz for repeating myself didn't read ur reply😯

Posted from TSR Mobile

What, I'm so confused?... Oh right!
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks for those tips
You must be really clever to get all those wonderful grades whih I think for me it is impossible.
For the isa I struggles with the paper 2 the latest questions and I don't think you can revise for them cuz it hangs every
Year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me, if I can get those grades with no revision, then anyone can get them!:h: I can tell that you are prepared to work hard and put in lots of effort; this is why I know you will smash your exams!:smile: Best of luck!x:wink:

Spoiler

And also what revision did u do to get those amazing grades for English literature and language. I need help and I don't know own how to revise for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK, for english lit... I didn't actually read any of the books!:tongue: But the main thing you need to do is revise the themes and the characters qualities for each book. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO MAKE YOUR ESSAYS CONCISE! Seriously, I cannot stress this enough! Make sure you embed quotations in your essays and ALWAYS link back to the question- it will make sure you don't drift away from the point of the question... In every point you make, make sure it is backed up with EVIDENCE. Make sure you ANALYSE single words... and when you get an extract LINK it to the rest of the book! This helps A LOT!:biggrin:

For english lang watch mr salles videos on youtube for OCR (he saved me 30 mins before the exam LOL:tongue:...) and I heard that Mr bruff is good for AQA...

For lit, I did lord of the flies, to kill a mockingbird and a view from the bridge, so if you need any help just ask me!:h:
Thanks for those tips
Year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just need very strong analytical skills!:smile: I have completely forgotten about isa's so maybe if you give me some examples of questions I can help you to answer them?:smile: I almost forgot- FOR ISA'S IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU QUOTE YOUR DATA! Always, always do this to back up your points! And for the bit with the case studies in section 2- two of them ALWAYS support the hypothesis, one of them always contradicts it. Again, make sure you quote the case studies!:smile: And in the isa always make sure the graph you draw is perfect- they are very easy marks to get - e.g. labelling the axis, correct line of best fit... Learn the isa key terms!:smile:

Spoiler

11 A*s one of which was A^ in further maths 🙃🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mayu123
whst PM just wanna know and its pretty useful i gonna save it for revsionxD

Hey for some reason I can't PM you my business, so I'll just give it to you on here!:smile: I got a high A for this, was only 3 marks off an A*...:smile:
Please do NOT share this with anyone else unless you ask me first; other than that hope this is helpful!:h:
For some reason, my file is too big to give it to you all in one go, so I have given you Investigation 1 first, and will give you the other two soon!:smile:
Thankyou soo much for the help you have given. Btw ur grades are amazing without a doubt :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
By any chance would u be able to post the P2 and P1 aqa science revision plz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for the tips it had really helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending