Reply 3
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
Love them.

is this meant to be sarcastic??
Reply 4
Original post by Rhaenys10
usually they don't care about **** like this
knock urself out glitter is the best thing in the world

haha thank you, just didnt want it to be like omg guys hate glitter and its a big turn off
Original post by sophiahello
is this meant to be sarcastic??

Yes.

I don't care that much, but I have a definite thing for girly girls so go cover yourself in glitter and play with puppies
Reply 6
Na looks cheap
Original post by sophiahello
haha thank you, just didnt want it to be like omg guys hate glitter and its a big turn off

if glitter had been a turn off for guys, i'm pretty sure the world population would've gone down by 20% by now lol
Not too fussed tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neither annoying nor I love them. Have even seen guys with glitter nails that is stranger by far, but it is as less as annoying when girls are wearing them. **
Not a fan
Reply 11
It's not as bad as claw nails, but I still don't like them.
Original post by Josb
It's not as bad as claw nails, but I still don't like them.

Have never understand why girls wear this kind of nails. Are there any explanations by studies? would love to know. I accept it, but I don't get it. *
Erm...I don't really mind :h:
Love them.

Do you say it as a man or woman? would love to know what a man loves about glitter nails, if you are an one.*
Original post by Kallisto
Do you say it as a man or woman? would love to know what a man loves about glitter nails, if you are an one.*

I'm a man and I prefer women who are girly.
no, they make people look like gypsies.
Reply 17
Have never understand why girls wear this kind of nails. Are there any explanations by studies? would love to know. I accept it, but I don't get it. *

Because the fashion industry is dominated by women and gay men, who don't know what straight men really like. They think it looks good for us. For the same reason, fashion models have to be hyper tall anorexic.
I'm a man and I prefer women who are girly.

Are there another appearances which can be regarded as girly? you made me curious and want to share your views on girls. *

Original post by Josb
Because the fashion industry is dominated by women and gay men, who don't know what straight men really like. They think it looks good for us. For the same reason, fashion models have to be hyper tall anorexic.

Yeah, that is a good and a bad reason at the same time. Advertising industry combine with fashion industry is really able to destroy (female) personalities. :sadnod:
(edited 7 years ago)

Always good to start your posts with a nice kissy kissy, very continental

Are there another appearances which can be regarded as girly? you made me curious and want to share your views on girls. *

I like long hair and colourful dresses :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending