The Student Room Group

Guys: you find out a girl thinks you're cute/has a crush on you..

what do you do..by the way you dont know this girl you've only seen her in class but not spoken to her and shes new at the school :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Laugh and tell the guy, lol they paid me to say that
#rekt

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by saraxh

do boys acc do that even if they arent interested? hahaha
depends how old you are
if you're older than 15 it's not such a big deal
Reply 5
Original post by Rhaenys10
depends how old you are
if you're older than 15 it's not such a big deal

good good haha we're 16/17
I'd be pretty chuffed ngl. I'd see what kind of person they are and take it from there tbh.

I'd go up and talk to her, get to know her. But it's all subjective, other guys probably wouldn't care :dontknow:

It's weird, I have a friend who is going through this right now :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by homeland.lsw
I'd be pretty chuffed ngl. I'd see what kind of person they are and take it from there tbh.

I'd go up and talk to her, get to know her. But it's all subjective, other guys probably wouldn't care :dontknow:

It's weird, I have a friend who is going through this right now :lol:

ahh i kinda hope he's like you :biggrin: thats right weird haha....
Well it's quite simple, really.

We start to play along. Pretend like we care. Get the sex. Leave before it's too late.

:smile:
Original post by sophiahello
ahh i kinda hope he's like you :biggrin: thats right weird haha....

thing is, I would go up to talk to the guy. my friend was too shy, so i spoke to him for her, and he was like don't try and force anything, let her come and speak to me about it basically he was really rude about the whole thing.

so yeah, if you're interested, go up to him and tell him. shows you're confident and idk, may help in the long run. good luck
good good haha we're 16/17

i don't understand sth tho..u want him to know you like him or what?
Reply 11
what do you do..by the way you dont know this girl you've only seen her in class but not spoken to her and shes new at the school :smile:

If she's hot, I'd probably give her a treat; otherwise, she can go home.
i don't understand sth tho..u want him to know you like him or what?

i dont really know, i want to get to know him but like i dont want him to think im weird or something...
Original post by homeland.lsw
thing is, I would go up to talk to the guy. my friend was too shy, so i spoke to him for her, and he was like don't try and force anything, let her come and speak to me about it basically he was really rude about the whole thing.

so yeah, if you're interested, go up to him and tell him. shows you're confident and idk, may help in the long run. good luck

okay, thank you :smile:
Original post by FIFA 17
If she's hot, I'd probably give her a treat; otherwise, she can go home.

hmmmm why do boys ALWAYS care about looks like what its she horrible?
Reply 15

Looks help. However, there were some girls at my old school (I finished Year 11 in the summer) who weren't ugly or good looking but cute and had great personalities, they're so nice and I would easily say yes to them. (Most fit girls are nasty people).
i dont really know, i want to get to know him but like i dont want him to think im weird or something...

weird.. cause u like him? meh that's unlikely to happen
don't act like a weirdo tho
is he like.. the most popular guy out there or..?
weird.. cause u like him? meh that's unlikely to happen
don't act like a weirdo tho
is he like.. the most popular guy out there or..?

hmm ive spoken to people and he isnt most popular but he is in a popular crowd but hasnt had a gf since like yr9 and were now in yr12..ive just joined this school so dont know much... apparently he does act a bit snobby..

It's hard to ignore someones looks while getting to know them. There has to be that initial physical attraction for things to work in my opinion.
Reply 19

If you want, stroke his meat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending