The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayaz789
Never had it before tbh, taste any good?
:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you like lemon and/or honey?

I'm not a fan of lemon and I hate honey so it was awful but it helped:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't feel exhausted after waking up today! :woo:So tiredness 0 - 1 Cheese :yy:Unfortunately Stress 100000000000 - 0 Cheese :erm: and I'm going to give in a log off to get stuff done and try and become less stressed. (lol cos that's how it works :colonhash: :sigh:)
So goodbye tsr!

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I don't feel exhausted after waking up today! :woo:So tiredness 0 - 1 Cheese :yy:Unfortunately Stress 100000000000 - 0 Cheese :erm: and I'm going to give in a log off to get stuff done and try and become less stressed. (lol cos that's how it works :colonhash: :sigh:)
So goodbye tsr!

Spoiler

Haha no problem :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:redface:

Physically exhausted.

Mentally, I'm ok. I've definitely been much worse. But I still have something nagging me and idk what it is. I try and put my mind off it, but then BOOM, this weird feeling comes back and it hits hard and I'm like :sigh:

Idk, I just want to runaway from everything lmao. Just go somewhere amazing and do something amazing. I have one shot at this life thing and I'm wasting it. idk, tomorrow is Monday, and tbh i don't really care :redface:
Reply 9604
Original post by Matrix123
Hmm fairs but we can't be certain that it's true! There are many things that are out of our control, we don't know that someone you like and who likes you too will turn up soon:dontknow:
Ohhh I know what you're talking about now! :console: Well, from one perspective, don't you think then when you do succeed, you'll be so proud of making it through the times you failed? But failing is like making mistakes, they can teach us and help us to improve our method/approach the next time round :smile:
It's worth a try:yep:And remember all those days you were happy, did you think that would happen for as long as it did? You basically made it to a whole working week! :top:

That's true and I'm sure he's still very impressed by that. Don't you think that if he sees more great things like high ratings, he'll get an even better impression? It shows it wasn't just a one time thing - you're consistently good at your job, just like how you're consistently such a great person! The people working with you obviously think the same way as they rated you higher than you did.
I know it's what you truly think, but you need to see why and how others think of you the way they do.
That makes the both of us:five: but that's happened, nothing we can do about that now. What matters is what you choose to do from here:yep:

Morning:hugs:

Where's my PM?:colonhash:
And we haven't done the challenge yet! You better not be delaying it:hmmm: But I know today has unfair advantages for me so it shall have to be another day :moon:

Spoiler

Hmm fair enough! Hopefully that will work out well for you Lake and I hope everything is OK down your end!:hugs:
(Morning btw :smile:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

MAT.... :lol:
Whoa... I'm sorry :bawling: As for the PM ^
OMG... the challenge :rofl: Delays... what delays :innocent: Pretty sure such events were organised a hour ago :angel:

I never back down from a challenge :dumbells: Look who's chickening out now :chicken: But I'm ready when you are :rave:

Spoiler

Ohh everything is is finally looking up from now on :woo: Now to go back to sleep and keep my laziness at an all time high :lazy:
Original post by Ayaz789
I feel knackered , slept very late as i couldn't get to sleep & as soon as i have woke up i do have a sore throat which makes it worse:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: hugs for you! :colondollar: hope u get well soon :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:console: hugs for you! :colondollar: hope u get well soon :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha jzk meri pyari behen :colondollar: you are ill yourself so here have hugs :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha jzk meri pyari behen :colondollar: you are ill yourself so here have hugs :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:h:
Aww thanks :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LeyK
MAT.... :lol:
Whoa... I'm sorry :bawling: As for the PM ^
OMG... the challenge :rofl: Delays... what delays :innocent: Pretty sure such events were organised a hour ago :angel:

I never back down from a challenge :dumbells: Look who's chickening out now :chicken: But I'm ready when you are :rave:

Spoiler

Ohh everything is is finally looking up from now on :woo: Now to go back to sleep and keep my laziness at an all time high :lazy:

Lake :shakehand:
Gonna read it in a moment...
Haha :rofl: ohh really? :hmmm:

I was noy chickening out! :gasp: I know I'll win so I was just helping you :u: :mmm:
Maybe not today (because of homework :colonhash:)

Spoiler

:woo: haha amazing:yy::tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you like lemon and/or honey?

I'm not a fan of lemon and I hate honey so it was awful but it helped:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I like lemon & i dont even remember how honey tastes apart from it being sweet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
I like lemon & i dont even remember how honey tastes apart from it being sweet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
Fair enough :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol:
Fair enough :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like it doesnt taste nice lol :biggrin: But ill try
Original post by Ayaz789
Sounds like it doesnt taste nice lol :biggrin: But ill try

I meant stir not store :rofl:
OK! :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I meant stir not store :rofl:
OK! :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha i thought you had to store it in the fridge for a bit :rofl:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha i thought you had to store it in the fridge for a bit :rofl:

Haha no, but you can do if you want I guess but it's better for it to be warm:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha no, but you can do if you want I guess but it's better for it to be warm:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naaa im alright :biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
Naaa im alright :biggrin:

OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I give up sometimes!
Original post by FireFreezer77
I give up sometimes!

Sometimes, fair enough:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest