The Student Room Group

GCSE Maths

Hi, does anyone have a website which has the Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 paper 1 and paper 2?
Original post by Shazen
Hi, does anyone have a website which has the Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 paper 1 and paper 2?

I'm assuming you have mocks and wanna cheat...
Original post by Shazen

How about no. You will sit those as mocks.
Original post by Federerr
I'm assuming you have mocks and wanna cheat...

No, I home study it I want to complete the last paper. What's the point of cheating?
Original post by RDKGames
How about no. You will sit those as mocks.

I'm home studying GCSE Maths so I'm not cheating.
Original post by Shazen
I'm home studying GCSE Maths so I'm not cheating.

In which case I do not think you can get access to them anyway without an authorised person like your teacher. You'll just have to wait until they are released publicly towards the start of exam season.
Original post by RDKGames
In which case I do not think you can get access to them anyway without an authorised person like your teacher. You'll just have to wait until they are released publicly towards the start of exam season.

Ok, thank you.
Reply 7
You should be able to find them somewhere on TSR. Maybe in the GCSE maths threads for last year, I remember finding it and having a look at the papers.
Original post by B_9710
You should be able to find them somewhere on TSR. Maybe in the GCSE maths threads for last year, I remember finding it and having a look at the papers.

Oh ok, thanks!
Reply 9
Original post by B_9710

This is why schools shouldn't use last years papers for mocks.

A student who wants to cheat will be able to if they try hard enough.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by notnek

Look at the posts above. I'm home studying GCSE Maths.
Reply 11
Original post by notnek

I say let them. They really are only cheating themselves.
Reply 12
Original post by Shazen
Look at the posts above. I'm home studying GCSE Maths.

I wasn't implying that you were.

I was just responding to B_9710's post.
Original post by notnek
I wasn't implying that you were.

I was just responding to B_9710's post.

Ok sorry.
Reply 14
Original post by B_9710
I say let them. They really are only cheating themselves.

Mocks can be used to influence predicted grades, which universities can see. It's important that they are a true reflection.

A lot of students won't be doing AS anymore in a few years so mocks / end of year exams will be even more important.
Original post by notnek
Mocks can be used to influence predicted grades, which universities can see. It's important that they are a true reflection.

A lot of students won't be doing AS anymore in a few years so mocks / end of year exams will be even more important.

What's happening to AS Maths?
Reply 16
Original post by Shazen

AS maths won't count towards the A Level anymore. AS maths will still be a subset of A Level but they will be considered two separate courses.

All A Level exams will be done at the same time (end of year 13). Schools can still offer AS level exams at the end of Year 12.
Original post by Shazen

A level Maths is going linear in September 2017.
Original post by notnek
AS maths won't count towards the A Level anymore. AS maths will still be a subset of A Level but they will be considered two separate courses.

All A Level exams will be done at the same time (end of year 13). Schools can still offer AS level exams at the end of Year 12.

Ohh ok, so they won't have exams at the end of year 12? Only real ones in year 13?
Original post by Muttley79
A level Maths is going linear in September 2017.

Ohh ok thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest