The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Feminists complaining about the pay gap.

What about the fact men live less longer, work more dangerous jobs, don't take maternity leave as often, pick more academic options and work longer per weak?
What about the fact Men claim less tax than women?
What about the tax gap?
Or the fact many women wouldn't marry a man that earns less than them.

Scroll to see replies

Do some research OP. Women get paid less for the SAME JOBS in comparison to their male counterparts.

Ironic you call people stupid.
the biggest problem about the wage gap is that if a (falsely claimed) pay gap of 7/10 is so unacceptable, why is the fact that 90%+ of inmates being males is so acceptable by comparison? if one isn't about choice and is based on supposed discrimination, why isn't the other?

and to address that wage gap, is has been proven again and again that if you account for the same jobs and the same conditions, women do not generally make less (the maximum gap ever found has been about 6% and that's a very liberal figure) - in fact, unmarried women eithout kids often make *more* than men
(edited 7 years ago)

They're actors so I don't know why you consider that credible evidence, they're richer than nearly everyone anyway, I feel so sorry for that Jennifer lawrence whore.

I'm talking over the course of the whole thing, every job, not a millionaire few that earn a few less million.
Lol, do you spend literally all your time complaining about Feminists?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Do some research OP. Women get paid less for the SAME JOBS in comparison to their male counterparts.

Irrelevant to the points I brought up.
STUPID.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Lol, do you spend literally all your time complaining about Feminists?

Just calling **** as I see it.
Though they do ruin everything.
Reply 8
Facts are triggering. Shhhh.
Original post by IronicalMan
Irrelevant to the points I brought up.
STUPID.

How so? You talked about the pay gap, I dismissed your comment.

Oh dear did you get rejected by a feminist? It's not the end of the world hun you still have cats x
Just calling **** as I see it.
Though they do ruin everything.

If you say so.

No they don't. For women under 40 in the UK, they get paid more than their male counterparts and that has been the case since 2011.
How so? You talked about the pay gap, I dismissed your comment.

Oh dear did you get rejected by a feminist? It's not the end of the world hun you still have cats x

Everything I said still plays in.
Oh and they have children, any logical business would employ a young man over a woman, as it's more economical.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Facts are triggering. Shhhh.

Puns are triggering

Spoiler

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
If you say so.

Double the labour market.
Lower relative wages.
More people spending/buying things, higher relative prices.
Higher house prices.
Oh and they vote for left wing parties to make things worse.
Don't do cooking and cleaning as they used to, still get money spent on them/expect men to spend money on them.
Ruined.
They're actors so I don't know why you consider that credible evidence, they're richer than nearly everyone anyway, I feel so sorry for that Jennifer lawrence whore.

I'm talking over the course of the whole thing, every job, not a millionaire few that earn a few less million.

Spoiler

Oh and they have children, any logical business would employ a young man over a woman, as it's more economical.

Yep, because only women have children, men have no part in that whatsoever. :h:

I don't get why you're such a woman hater tbh. If a woman wants a career and children then who the hell are you to tell businesses who to employ? And men have children too if you didn't know.

So atm I'm assuming you were either rejected by a feminist or some woman beat you at a job you wanted. Which is it?

Can you post the research you're talking about that shows this?
Double the labour market.
Lower relative wages.
More people spending/buying things, higher relative prices.
Higher house prices.
Oh and they vote for left wing parties to make things worse.
Don't do cooking and cleaning as they used to, still get money spent on them/expect men to spend money on them.
Ruined.

Lord of all damnation, I fell for someone trolling again...:angry:

Latest

Trending

Trending