The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Feminists complaining about the pay gap.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Some of it may be true, but a lot isn't. Plus you phrase it like you have a chip on your shoulder or something and have just come to troll to piss people off.
Also, it's highly likely you're still a student, not working in a 9-5 job lol. :colonhash:

I have a job and am a student as well.
But the point still stands, since I am not an idiot I don't see why I should have a worse life so women can have their fairness and then claim more tax money, be higher in the housing list and just be allowed to whore off so matey can pay for it in his 40 percent tax.
Just no.
Troll detected. :u:

Not trolling, that's true.
Original post by IronicalMan
I have a job and am a student as well.
But the point still stands, since I am not an idiot I don't see why I should have a worse life so women can have their fairness and then claim more tax money, be higher in the housing list and just be allowed to whore off so matey can pay for it in his 40 percent tax.
Just no.

'Whore off' lol.
Not trolling, that's true.

Nah.
Troll detected, or, d***head detected, your choice Hun. :wink:
Naa honestly I used to be nice to them, now I just be mean, well I consider it mean and I get far more, so....
Women are just illogical and emotional, which is why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

What about the fact men live less longer, work more dangerous jobs, don't take maternity leave as often, pick more academic options and work longer per weak?
What about the fact Men claim less tax than women?
What about the tax gap?
Or the fact many women wouldn't marry a man that earns less than them.
Stupid, the lot of you.

How long have you worked full time for and in which industry?

How much tax have you paid and how many dealings have you had with HMRC?

Is your peer group at the age where they are looking for wives and husbands?

Have you any life experience or are you just another teenager talking out of his ignorant arse?
Original post by 999tigger
Think you will find the pay gap is to do with equivalent jobs.

Men live nearly as long as women and the small gap if two years is closing quickly. It was six years in 1981.

What do you mean men claim less tax? how do you claim ax? isnt it something you pay rather than ask for?

Some women do marry partners that earn less than them. Its also true that some men find it very difficult to accept a woman might earn more die to their own insecurities. What does it matter if you love each other?

I agree with you about the stupid, but its not the women.....

Men less likely to claim benefits, if they have no kids then they're paying for other people...
Harder to get jobs where there's a large number of males vs if you were female.
Get their maternity leave, raise kids and then complain that they earn less over an average life time.
Original post by leavingthecity

Have you any life experience or are you just another teenager talking out of his ignorant arse?

I can see the world around me and I know relatives in my family so....................................................................................................

Go slut off and then find some mug to marry at 40 and use more tax money than me.
'Whore off' lol.

Oh that's another thing, they complain about men just seeing them for sex.
Well if you can work and do everything a man can do and aren't going to his cooking and cleaning, what logical purpose do you serve other than sex and kids, if you want them?
Well if you can work and do everything a man can do and aren't going to his cooking and cleaning, what logical purpose do you serve other than sex and kids, if you want them?

Mate, I stopped taking you seriously ages ago....
Mate, I stopped taking you seriously ages ago....

Everything I've said is logical and truthful if you can understand it, but you're an idiot so.
Everything I've said is logical and truthful if you can understand it, but you're an idiot so.

It's not logical, it's a pissed off, nonsensical diatribe.
And, seen as that judgement is coming from you, I'm not too fussed. :h:
I can see the world around me and I know relatives in my family so....................................................................................................

Go slut off and then find some mug to marry at 40 and use more tax money than me.

Lol ok kid.

I think this brings us to the logical conclusion that you just associate with work shy people and laziness is in your genetics.

Come back and tell us all this when you have your pile of money and a husband just like you (assuming you'll be avoiding all us gold digging ho women)

I work for my dad in construction part time.
My vat, I pay on goods, inheritance tax, not to mention how much my family pay despite the population of my family shrinking.....
Fed up of seeing these women with their *****y mixed race children that're idiotic chav ****s running round causing trouble claiming their various types of benefit whilst my family pay for it and then some feminist **** whining about everything and how unfair it is despite most of them picking sociology or some **** subject and then working safer jobs on less hours looking for a partner that earns more than them.

Lol, go take a module in economics please
Lol ok kid.

I think this brings us to the logical conclusion that you just associate with work shy people and laziness is in your genetics.

Come back and tell us all this when you have your pile of money and a husband just like you (assuming you'll be avoiding all us gold digging ho women)

I am straight, so what do you mean ?
Well it's a bit hard to have a pile of ****ing money when I'll have to pay loads of tax and more for a house and to live because of whiny feminists that ruin everything.
Lol, go take a module in economics please

I'm studying that in a few weeks and got the best grade in my a level class so HAHAHA.
I work for my dad in construction part time.
My vat, I pay on goods, inheritance tax, not to mention how much my family pay despite the population of my family shrinking.....
Fed up of seeing these women with their *****y mixed race children that're idiotic chav ****s running round causing trouble claiming their various types of benefit whilst my family pay for it and then some feminist **** whining about everything and how unfair it is despite most of them picking sociology or some **** subject and then working safer jobs on less hours looking for a partner that earns more than them.

Construction, what a surprise.

Somewhere in the depths of all your confused inaccuracies there are legitimate points that could be made.

Go educate yourself so you can make those points properly.
I'm studying that in a few weeks and got the best grade in my a level class so HAHAHA.

I meant degree level where you pick modules but never mind....
Construction, what a surprise.

Somewhere in the depths of all your confused inaccuracies there are legitimate points that could be made.

Go educate yourself so you can make those points properly.

I'm going to uni in a few weeks.
Not gonna lie I am a fascist and despite being told I will grow out of it, my views only solidify the more I look at everything around me and the media.

Latest

Trending

Trending