The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Feminists complaining about the pay gap.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IronicalMan
I can see the world around me and I know relatives in my family so....................................................................................................

Go slut off and then find some mug to marry at 40 and use more tax money than me.

Slut off?Just because she's pretty enough to get guys and you can't talk to a girl to save your life and are probably a sad virgin attached to his Mummy doesn't mean you should get bitter.

People are complaining that after taking time off of work to look after their kids they don't get paid as much as men who didn't take the time off. LOL.
I am straight, so what do you mean ?
Well it's a bit hard to have a pile of ****ing money when I'll have to pay loads of tax and more for a house and to live because of whiny feminists that ruin everything.

Not very long ago, when you were but a foetus maybe, we had this thing called the banking crisis. Years later feminists are still woefully behind in their efforts to drain as much public money as the men central to the collapse of the sub prime mortgage market.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Slut off?Just because she's pretty enough to get guys and you can't talk to a girl to save your life and are probably a sad virgin attached to his Mummy doesn't mean you should get bitter.

Lol I talk to quite a few girls and have shagged two.
Stop white knighting you cuckold.
****ing disgrace to the male gender, you're probably the sad virgin licking their pussys 24/7
Original post by leavingthecity
Not very long ago, when you were but a foetus maybe, we had this thing called the banking crisis. Years later feminists are still woefully behind in their efforts to drain as much public money as the men central to the collapse of the sub prime mortgage market.

They've drained more than enough since 2nd wave feminism, meh banking crises, ahh the money created out of nowhere on the assertion of future wealth to be brought about now and repaid in the future, giving a false sense of economic growth via debt?
(edited 7 years ago)
****ing disgrace to the male gender, you're probably the sad virgin licking their pussys 24/7

Shagged two? Oh dear were they drunk/desperate or both?

I'm a girl lmao and have had sex actually.

Wait OP I think Mummy's calling you for breastfeeding! Better run off now :wink:

You're mad. :tongue:

Wait OP I think Mummy's calling you for breastfeeding! Better run off now :wink:

Not hard to have sex as a female is it, far less work than being a male.

My mum is dead.

You called females who have sex whores. I guess that doesn't make you one. :colonhash:
They've drained more than enough since 2nd wave feminism, meh banking crises, ahh the money created out of nowhere on the assertion of future wealth to be brought about now and repaid in the future, giving a false sense of economic growth via debt?

You have not actually described the crisis there my friend, you've merely regurgitated something on over reliance of growth on credit.
Original post by saraxh
You called females who have sex whores. I guess that doesn't make you one. :colonhash:

I haven't said that at all.
You have not actually described the crisis there my friend, you've merely regurgitated something on over reliance of growth on credit.

That's what banking is, don't blame me because they lent too much on a global scale and it does not hinder my point at all, I am talking about actual money and not credit.
That's what banking is, don't blame me because they lent too much on a global scale and it does not hinder my point at all, I am talking about actual money and not credit.

Lol that IS NOT "what banking is" and why would I blame YOU?

It hinders your point mostly because you've lifted the lid on your own ignorance. You tried to make the point that feminists made it harder for you to buy a house, well, I'm sorry to tell you that your ignorance of the recent history of the economy is very much distorting your POV.
Lol that IS NOT "what banking is" and why would I blame YOU?

It hinders your point mostly because you've lifted the lid on your own ignorance. You tried to make the point that feminists made it harder for you to buy a house, well, I'm sorry to tell you that your ignorance of the recent history of the economy is very much distorting your POV.

Higher demand, more people earning money, my earnings being relatively worth less as the labour market supply has doubled.
Hence people that aren't couples struggling to buy houses.
Plus feminists vote for pro immigration parties only continuing the saturation of the labour market and demand for housing, concreting over the countryside for them.
Brilliant.
Not hard to have sex as a female is it, far less work than being a male.

Next time you call a girl a whore, just remember she can easily bite your penis off during sex. Not so tough then are we?
Higher demand, more people earning money, my earnings being relatively worth less as the labour market supply has doubled.
Hence people that aren't couples struggling to buy houses.
Plus feminists vote for pro immigration parties only continuing the saturation of the labour market and demand for housing, concreting over the countryside for them.
Brilliant.

This is like a child's-eye view of the world. Not entirely wrong, but wrong.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Can you post the research you're talking about that shows this?

I'd be curious as well. Had a few jobs and I've never seen a situation where a company sets different annual salaries for men and woman.

Now there are two instances where they might be being paid differently for very similiar work...

1) Women is part-time, the company has offered the position with a pro-rata pay a little below what a full time position would get, obviously anyone could have applied to the role though man or woman.

2) The man has been more aggressive in demanding a higher salary, for instance if he was headhunted he asks for more money/benefits or he challenges the fact he's had no salary rise or promotion. I do think this is one significant aspect, men often seem more confident to negotiate for better terms e than women are. So the employer might end up accepting their demand for £5,000 more than the advertised salary because they want their skillset, even if it now ends up meaning the new guy is on £45,000, where as there's a woman at the same level of seniority earning £40,000. They'll be unlikely to disclose the fact he's earning more, which they don't have to. If it comes up in conversation, she has every right to challenge it, explain she's just as skilled, been there for X years, loyal etc, she'll go if they don't bring her up to that pay. But it's not gender based discrimination, as carphonewarehouse would tell us "if you don't ask for a right good upgrade deal, you won't get a right good upgrade deal".

The only thing which I think is a problem as the unwillingness of certain employers to advance the career pathway of female colleagues once they've come back after having children.
Whore.

That the best you got? :wink: Your mother would be turning in her grave.
I don't need to say anything else.
That's all you're good for, is being used.
Whore
XD

Your mother would be so disappointed in you. Such a shame.

Are you jel I have a sex life and the only sex you can get is with a blowup doll? Dw hun it gets better x

Latest

Trending

Trending