The Student Room Group

TSR Plays Pokemon FireRed!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123

I though this thread died lol why did you bump it up again?
Original post by mr T 999
I though this thread died lol why did you bump it up again?

Because I want to get to Professor Oak's house, duhhh :rolleyes:
:rofl:

This thread been dead for a month now. Why now did you decide to play the game? :holmes:
This thread been dead for a month now. Why now did you decide to play the game? :holmes:

It has not been dead, just dormant :u:
Because I saw it in my watched threads and wanted to carry on with the game :tongue:
It has not been dead, just dormant :u:
Because I saw it in my watched threads and wanted to carry on with the game :tongue:

Ok fair enough

Tbh there is no point in 2 people playing we need more players :sadnod:
Ok fair enough

Tbh there is no point in 2 people playing we need more players :sadnod:

We shall have more players soon hopefully! Do you mind doing a quick update from the last two posts so others know where we are at now?

Tagging people who may been interested in continuing the wonderful thread @eternaforest made:
@callum_20011 @CheeseIsVeg @Impressive @AngryJellyfish @Bluebutterfly310 @Andy98 @Kyx @Ayaz789 @spotify95 @04MR17
To be honest. Not a fan, this game seems to have no flow on TSR. Thanks anyway.

Spoiler

We shall have more players soon hopefully! Do you mind doing a quick update from the last two posts so others know where we are at now?

Tagging people who may been interested in continuing the wonderful thread @eternaforest made:
@callum_20011 @CheeseIsVeg @Impressive @AngryJellyfish @Bluebutterfly310 @Andy98 @Kyx @Ayaz789 @spotify95 @04MR17

I'm not gonna do a update until we get more players. I don't wanna waste my time in doing if non eles post.

Spotify, Aj and 04MR17 aren't going to post here it's not there thing. Tag in some of the other users who use to post here. Just go back to previous pages you should see them and tag them in instead.
Original post by 04MR17
To be honest. Not a fan, this game seems to have no flow on TSR. Thanks anyway.

Spoiler

Cool, thanks anyway :smile:

Spoiler

I'm not gonna do a update until we get more players. I don't wanna waste my time in doing if non eles post.

Spotify, Aj and 04MR17 aren't going to post here it's not there thing. Tag in some of the other users who use to post here. Just go back to previous pages you should see them and tag them in instead.

Fair enough :yep:

Right, I thought it was worth a tag anyway just in case.

Tagging previous posters:
@rayquaza17 @Edminzodo @shawn_o1 @target21859 @Grimm Reaper @Puddles the Monkey @brent_ @NeverLucky @Saoirse:3 @SirKyrgystan @HarryWolfreton

Let's go

Left
Left
Left

Original post by Impressive
Let's go

Left
Left
Left