why not
u check out his penis?

oi oi :sexface:

@Ttingox

:teehee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
which was...?

Is Manchester or Newcastle a better city? I need to apply to one uni and I can't choose which one bc I like both courses, so I wanna know which city has a better student life bc I have never visited both of them thx and ik I shouldn't be asking this q here but I'm gonna ask anw
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
He surely can't actually be Israeli?

He said he was from Israel in threads many times, but one can never know with trolls
Reply 85
Original post by Ttingox
Believe I really don't care what they think of me.

I have more confidence than them.
I want to see one of them posting an image of themselves.

Mate they are just insecure. Don't worry about them, hope you have a nice day; don't let these petty people bring you down. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Is Manchester or Newcastle a better city? I need to apply to one uni and I can't choose which one bc I like both courses, so I wanna know which city has a better student life bc I have never visited both of them thx and ik I shouldn't be asking this q here but I'm gonna ask anw

loool I don't wanna waste time giving advice if you're taken the piss mate...

anyway I'm not from either, I'm from brum but they're both great cities, manchester might be a bit livelier though
Reply 87
Original post by Rhaenys10
i'm pretty sure he doesn't have a great personality either

but he's a gentleman.

now swoon!
Original post by Ttingox
Believe I really don't care what they think of me.

I have more confidence than them.
I want to see one of them posting an image of themselves.

Loads of people on tsr have seen me, some even naked :perv:
I thought he meant iEthan and was thinking, good gracious, he's aging badly.
Reply 90
Original post by Eternalflames
He's the Israeli troll from a couple of months ago, he used to make threads about how he was upset blonde, English girls would convert to islam and marry Arabs and Pakistanis, also stuff about hating Jews, calling Hitler an Arab lover etc
I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet

I dunno what your on mate.
I'm from the USA.
Original post by Ttingox
Thanks for the support my friend.
It's for decent people like you that I have posted this.
And you are totally right, and believe me I don't care one bit what they think of me, they are pathetic.
Thank your sister for the advice anyway.

:smile:
Original post by 0to100
loool I don't wanna waste time giving advice if you're taken the piss mate...

anyway I'm not from either, I'm from brum but they're both great cities, manchester might be a bit livelier though

okay ty for wasting your time?
Reply 93

I've lived in manchester.

The caliber of female student is some of the best i've seen. When ever I was around campuses i had a constant semi. I'm convinced they are not selecting students based on their academic credentials there, but on erm...other qualities.

As for student life, i tended to see more students out like mid week than the weekend. I don't know what was happening at the weekend? maybe they were hanging out someplace I didn't know or perhaps they were all studying/working. I know a few of my housemates friends were students and they went out mid week cause on the weekend they were working .....but surely every student can't be working?

anyways, that's all I know. I was not a student there myself.
okay ty for wasting your time?

:sad:
Reply 95
Original post by JACCKYD
Mate they are just insecure. Don't worry about them, hope you have a nice day; don't let these petty people bring you down. :smile:

Thanks for the encouragement.
I won't let such mean people bring me down don't worry.
Good to know there are some nice people out there as well like you.
Have a nice day too :smile:.
Original post by ANM775

The caliber of female student is some of the best i've seen. When ever I was around campuses i had a constant semi. I'm convinced they are not selecting students based on their academic credentials there, but on erm...other qualities.

As for student life, i tended to see more students out like mid week than the weekend. I don't know what was happening at the weekend? maybe they were hanging out someplace I didn't know or perhaps they were all studying/working. I know a few of my housemates friends were students and they went out mid week cause on the weekend they were working .....but surely every student can't be working?

they've got some fit birds up in newcastle as well if you're into geordies lol
Original post by Ttingox
Thanks for the encouragement.
I won't let such mean people bring me down don't worry.
Good to know there are some nice people out there as well like you.
Have a nice day too :smile:.

(and here continues your trolling...)
Original post by ANM775

Well I'm a female applying, and I will be applying for medicine so academics will def matter aha. But yeah, ty for the reply :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by Rhaenys10
i'm pretty sure he doesn't have a great personality either

Have you met me, that you know how my personality is?.

Now if you are so beautiful and have wonderful personality, why don't you put a photo of yourself as well instead of putting a photo of a dog?.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending