Spoiler

Hey L

Hindu society? I thought you were an atheist? :holmes:
Original post by mr T 999
:wavey: How have you been?

How did it go with meeting with your mum? :smile:

Hey L

Hindu society? I thought you were an atheist? :holmes:

Listen yh u dont have to be hindu to join, I just want to talk to other indian people okay:hmmm: My sister laughed so much when I said I joined the hindu society
The guy who at the stall wasnt hindu either :tongue:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Hey :smile:
How are you doing??

im good hbu?:smile:
Original post by ak143244
Ah okay. Good luck!

Everything is good, I tend to revise a lot in my free periods. I have a initial assesment next week so hopefully I should be okay with that. College is a lot busy compared to High school. It's always packed out. :smile: I've settled in very quickly :d

Glad to hear it! Ahh OK, that's good. Ooh good luck with that! It is, but I guess that's because we have a smaller designated area for sixth formers at my school but yeah. Good to hear that :smile:
Original post by I am a Lie
Listen yh u dont have to be hindu to join, I just want to talk to other indian people okay:hmmm: My sister laughed so much when I said I joined the hindu society
The guy who at the stall wasnt hindu either :tongue:

Ok fair enough that makes sense.

How's your timetable like?
:wavey: How have you been?

How did it go with meeting with your mum? :smile:

Im okay thanks. The meeting on friday went great, me and the other person have got a plan now and hopefully if the plan goes well i could be seeing my mum on my birthday :biggrin:
It was nice of you to ask :smile:
How are you??
im good hbu?:smile:

Good to hear and im okay thanks :smile:
Ok fair enough that makes sense.

How's your timetable like?

pls dont stalk me
Untitled11.png
Original post by Matrix123

Glad to hear it! Ahh OK, that's good. Ooh good luck with that! It is, but I guess that's because we have a smaller designated area for sixth formers at my school but yeah. Good to hear that :smile:

Thank youu :smile:
Original post by ak143244
Thank youu :smile:

No worries :smile:
pls dont stalk me
Untitled11.png

Heyy :smile:

I don't know if you're interested but:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=66583076
Posted from TSR Mobile
Im okay thanks. The meeting on friday went great, me and the other person have got a plan now and hopefully if the plan goes well i could be seeing my mum on my birthday :biggrin:
It was nice of you to ask :smile:
How are you??

That's awesome news :awesome: hopefully whatever your plan is works and you can see your mum again :woo:

I'm good thanks, starting uni tommorow :frown: no more holidays back to studying :banghead:

pls dont stalk me
Untitled11.png

Damn your in 5 days a week and you have two 9 am starts. I think friday is the worse, you start at 9am have a 3 hour break and finish at 6pm. Your timetable sucks tbh.

I'm only in 3 days a week and have one 9 am start :biggrin: :teehee:

Spoiler

Reply 6211
Le snipe
hfhgfhdg
That's awesome news :awesome: hopefully whatever your plan is works and you can see your mum again :woo:

I'm good thanks, starting uni tommorow :frown: no more holidays back to studying :banghead:

Sure is awesome and i hope so too :woo: havnt seen her for soo long now cant wait to see her
Good to hear and aw good luck with uni but just think yourself lucky most people go back to studying before you.

Damn your in 5 days a week and you have two 9 am starts. I think friday is the worse, you start at 9am have a 3 hour break and finish at 6pm. Your timetable sucks tbh.

I'm only in 3 days a week and have one 9 am start :biggrin: :teehee:

Spoiler

My sister said my timetable is really empty, she did pharmacy
What coursre are you doing?

Spoiler

Noooooooooo :frown:
Sure is awesome and i hope so too :woo: havnt seen her for soo long now cant wait to see her
Good to hear and aw good luck with uni but just think yourself lucky most people go back to studying before you.

Yep I guess I am pretty lucky aren't I :tongue: but uni work is hard and stressful :frown: although I do get 5 weeks off for Christmas :ahee: :woo:

What do you plan on doing at uni?

My sister said my timetable is really empty, she did pharmacy
What coursre are you doing?

Spoiler

How an earth in your timetable empty? lol it seems pretty full to me

I'm doing Economics :ahee:

Spoiler

Yep I guess I am pretty lucky aren't I :tongue: but uni work is hard and stressful :frown: although I do get 5 weeks off for Christmas :ahee: :woo:

What do you plan on doing at uni?

Lucky you lol. and i know uni, can be a challenge
And slow your horses there mate lol im only in sixth form and havnt thought about the future much yet so im not sure
(edited 7 years ago)
Lucky you lol, and i know uni, can be a challenge
And slow your horses there mate lol im only in sixth form and havnt thought about the future much yet so im not sure

Are you in 1st or 2nd year at 6th form? Don't you have any careers that you wanna do? It's good to be thinking about what you wanna do early on tbf.
(edited 7 years ago)
Are you in 1st or 2nd year at 6th form? Don't you have any careers that you wanna do? It's good to be thinking about what you wanna do early on tbf.

1st year and i dont have any ideas. And i know, i have thought about it but i still can think of what carer would best suit me though :frown: and i know i need to think what but i cant think of anything

Latest

Trending

Trending