The Student Room Group

Do your folks let you bring your bf/gf in the house? And even sleep over?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
I see?... Nah I don't get that actually lol my mum only keeps the house up for my sleepovers and dates.

I've even hosted parties but for that she needed to know who was rsvp'ing or wouldn't let them in lol

and this were for just year 8..

omds whats it like having cool parents
Original post by 0to100
Yea...wait for the poll

I guess the real reason I'm asking is because I know there's some cultural differences with dating and house rules but I don't quite understand them lol

I brought a girl over ad she slept over and my mum made her brekky lol and then made me walk her to the station, almost cut my head off. Knowing we had sex as long as I treated the girl respectfully whatever. I swear and smoke in front of her as well :dontknow:

anyone else??? ^^^^

when i lived at home i never asked my parents if a boy could sleep over at their place but i guess they wouldn't have agreed lol
but meh i guess that's because i m a girl lol
my mom likes it when ppl come over during the day tho.. it's her chance to show off how clean and pretty our house is (lol)
but when she wants em to leave, i can totally read it on her face lol (i inherited the *****face from her after all)
as for swearing and stuff, i do this around my parents all the time, they haven't got any problem with it
my brother does it too and he's 11 lol

Original post by homeland.lsw
:toofunny:

Eastern European parents are the worst mate. Even the Asian parents are more lenient. I'm not allowed out of the house, unless I'm going to my music lesson. I don't want to know what would happen if they caught me with someone

u really got it so bad? my parents are ee too and they're sorta like my partners in crime
and they don't need to catch u with sb... just be honest about stuff and they'll trust u
Don't have a boyfriend and even if I did my mum would "roast him" as my friend says
Original post by 0to100
Got over your phobia of tubes? lol

I actually want you to remind me about the hilarious story of you and the tube trauma...pls m8

Almost

Basically, rush hour, my tube station is hella busy because there are bus connections leaving for other places. So I was near the front of the queue to tap out with my little oyster zip card. hundreds of people behind me. and i drop my card. i scramble to pick it up, but the gates close, trapping me. people start swearing at me...it was horrible. I just force myself out of the gates and walk away as fast as possible back home.
omds whats it like having cool parents

and @Rhaenys10 She even let my 11 yr old sister get a red cornrow mohawk as per her request
now it's blue....O___o

and next week they say it's gonna be green I'm gonna take a photo of it next time

like age 11 lol the stares we get ini but I think it's alrite, let the little one express herself

My mum is 51 year old
after the **** I put her thru she is tired. As long as I don't have kids right now or get banged up again she don't care
(edited 7 years ago)
Hahahaha no never. My parents are too strict. When I did have a bf though, my godmum (who was like a second mum to me) would openly ask me when I was going to introduce him to her and when he would stay over at her house.
Original post by Rhaenys10
when i lived at home i never asked my parents if a boy could sleep over at their place but i guess they wouldn't have agreed lol
but meh i guess that's because i m a girl lol
my mom likes it when ppl come over during the day tho.. it's her chance to show off how clean and pretty our house is (lol)
but when she wants em to leave, i can totally read it on her face lol (i inherited the *****face from her after all)
as for swearing and stuff, i do this around my parents all the time, they haven't got any problem with it
my brother does it too and he's 11 lol

are we family? I'm gonna tag you in something about my 11 yr old sister

and dnt get me started on my little brothers they run her she lets em do whatever. My older sister is well bitter because she was never allowed to do anything, and I wasn't either but I rebelled. Now my mum lets her younger kids live free.
Original post by Lord Samosa
My mother likes to believe I've never even looked at a girl.

Lord Samosa Junior "Daddy how did you and Mummy make me?"

Lord Samosa- "We stared at each other's ankles and you started to download"
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Bruhh youre a weakling. You think you're a bad-ass by sitting behind a computer screen and chatting sh**, just walk on. :biggrin:

Ignore the douchebag. Your looks won't matter in the real world. Brains will :smile:
Original post by imnotnice
I love how you didnt do the normal girly thing and say shes beautiful and stuff like that. Its because you know she's objectively ugly

why would i?
she know she is pretty so no one needs to tell her... at least she is confident... not like you who is using dupes to insult members
and i dont judge people by their looks... why would i... i have no rights to judge them and put themselves down... what are you gonna get from this? NOTHING
if you can't make someone happy, at least not try to make them sad because dear there is no point...all they'll feel is **** which happened to me as well... i had to deal with bullies like you because they have nothing else to do in their lives other than wasting their time being rude to others
pleaseee, take my advice and don't hurt others because someday you will taste your own medicine and you'll realise how it taste like
Almost

Basically, rush hour, my tube station is hella busy because there are bus connections leaving for other places. So I was near the front of the queue to tap out with my little oyster zip card. hundreds of people behind me. and i drop my card. i scramble to pick it up, but the gates close, trapping me. people start swearing at me...it was horrible. I just force myself out of the gates and walk away as fast as possible back home.

:toofunny:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Don't have a boyfriend and even if I did my mum would "roast him" as my friend says
Literally? :tongue:
Original post by imnotnice
And you're brave to embrace your ugliness, you're not afraid of revealing your oval ghastly face to the world.

Go torture someone who's just as bad as yourself, you're not worth my time. You think your hurting me, and making me feel upset but I couldn't be less bothered. :colone:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Ignore the douchebag. Your looks won't matter in the real world. Brains will :smile:

I couldn't care less hun :lol:
So many votes :smile:
Original post by fatima1998
why would i?
she know she is pretty so no one needs to tell her... at least she is confident... not like you who is using dupes to insult members
and i dont judge people by their looks... why would i... i have no rights to judge them and put themselves down... what are you gonna get from this? NOTHING
if you can't make someone happy, at least not try to make them sad because dear there is no point...all they'll feel is **** which happened to me as well... i had to deal with bullies like you because they have nothing else to do in their lives other than wasting their time being rude to others
pleaseee, take my advice and don't hurt others because someday you will taste your own medicine and you'll realise how it taste like
PRSOM :emo: <3
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I couldn't care less hun :lol:

You're holding your own good mate :dumbells::dumbbell:
Original post by 0to100
You're holding your own good mate :dumbells::dumbbell:
I think tea should be served RN!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
He's probably some socially awkward loser who still gets his mum to make his lunch :tongue:
:rofl: My mum makes my lunch :redface: :tongue:
Original post by fatima1998
:lol: its okkk save it for next time :mmm:
Sure thing :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest