The Student Room Group

Girls, would you date me?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ttingox
Listen you can laugh on me as much as you want, I sure wouldn't want to be you.

Seems to me from your profile pic you are probably some lame English hooligan from some lame town in England, You're dad is probably a bricklayer, like what you are going to be your entire life.

your diss backfired

bricklayers are earning more than most these days..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424914/Bricklayers-pay-goes-roof-40-000-year-Governments-Help-Buy-scheme-prompts-new-housing-boom.html
[QUOTE="hamzakalinle;67755944"]
Original post by Anonymous

I know right, sometimes I just have to click on these threads because of how random they are. Personally, I'm applying for Optometry this year. For medicine, all UK universities are really good and the vast majority are Russel group Universities (Manchester and Newcastle included) and honestly, wherever you go the medical school will have loads of competition, and hopefully you'll get in!!!

THANK YOU!! good luck to you too x
Original post by Ttingox
How exactly is posting a pic of yourself and asking how you look, indicative in any way on if someone has a good perdonality?.

And if you are "relatively pretty" like you claim, why don't you post a real pic of yourself like I did, and let us judge just how pretty you really are?.

I think you just want people to post pictures so you have something to masturbate to at night. Like bruh, you have bloody Google images for that.

Spoiler

Have a good day :biggrin:
Reply 123
Original post by Rhaenys10
unlike you, i'm mature enough not to care about ur opinion

What happened?.

Your d bf doesn't want people to see his ugly girlfriend?.

Classic DM comments though
uhhh isn't 24 a bit too old for an immature 'dont judge me on my looks' thread?

Attachment not found
Reply 126
Original post by TheMaskedLady
I think you just want people to post pictures so you have something to masturbate to at night. Like bruh, you have bloody Google images for that.

Spoiler

I'm not " thirsty " whatever that means ,and i'm not desperate.

Original post by TheMaskedLady

Spoiler

:toofunny:
No offense but you look like someone who can't be trusted
Seriously, stop begging for attention, you've made about 3 of these threads. :colone:

You aren't bad looking but asking on TSR like this is desperate as hell
Original post by Ttingox
I think I look pretty good.
I also have good personslity.

Save the epitaph for your headstone.
Original post by Profesh
Save the epitaph for your headstone.
Anyone that needs to push forward how much of a good guy they are probably arent a good guy. being blunt its a turn off for ladies considering most 'good guys' we know end up stabbing us cause we wont shag em.

KILLER eyebrows though. you'd probably look pretty spiffy in a suit and without your head positioned like that. smile and be natural dude. go you. prosper. get some pussy.
Yeah, the OP
Makes sense, they both have an Israeli face

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending