The Student Room Group

When you see someone chewing gum does it put you off them?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Whhhhhhhhyyyyy? She only brags about it lol.

it means the same thing is gonna happen to you too:>
Original post by Rhaenys10
it means the same thing is gonna happen to you too:>

True. :smile:
Although, I'm not sure I ever want kids. I guess I'll be the cool Auntie if my Sister has them.
Original post by Juno
I really, really hate chewing gum. I cant even explain how disgusting I find it.

This.

I feel the same way. I don't know why. I've never chewed gum and I've always found it quite gross when others do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, it really puts me off.
really?=))))
i reckon it tastes like cough syrup

Raspberry "Clit Lick" (dat name tho) from Ann Summers is actually seriously edible :top:
True. :smile:
Although, I'm not sure I ever want kids. I guess I'll be the cool Auntie if my Sister has them.

vodka aunt lol=)))))))))))))
vodka aunt lol=)))))))))))))

Definitely. :biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Raspberry "Clit Lick" (dat name tho) from Ann Summers is actually seriously edible :top:

"a delicious thick gel to make licking a delight"
looks so cute tho

"a delicious thick gel to make licking a delight"
looks so cute tho

That's the stuff :top: Soooooo nice :smile: The girl gets oral, I get a tasty treat, everyone wins :biggrin:
unless they are a **** and stick it anywhere it shouldnt be stuck e.g. other peoples hair no not really
However if they were chewing with their mouth open and i didnt know them then the open mouth part would put me off them.
Definitely. :biggrin:

how's the PS writing going btw?=))))))))))))
how's the PS writing going btw?=))))))))))))

Not good. I've written exactly 42 words, and 8 of them are the cliche opening 'I first became interested in Psychology when..." :s-smilie:

How's yours going?
Not good. I've written exactly 42 words, and 8 of them are the cliche opening 'I first became interested in Psychology when..." :s-smilie:

How's yours going?

i know exactly what i wanna include and **** but i just gotta put it all together...
i just need a day away from all the crap going on around me lol
That's the stuff :top: Soooooo nice :smile: The girl gets oral, I get a tasty treat, everyone wins :biggrin:

=))))))))))))u know ur stuff lol
i know exactly what i wanna include and **** but i just gotta put it all together...
i just need a day away from all the crap going on around me lol

I have a sort of vague idea of what I want to put but I don't know how to phrase it. And, yeah time away from TSR may help lol. :biggrin:
I have a sort of vague idea of what I want to put but I don't know how to phrase it. And, yeah time away from TSR may help lol. :biggrin:

exactly=)))
be my sis?
=))))))))))))u know ur stuff lol

Tbh I quite enjoy giving it anyway, but it's often better for them with the lube and it tastes really nice so :redface:
Tbh I quite enjoy giving it anyway, but it's often better for them with the lube and it tastes really nice so :redface:

tbh that lube does look like chapstick lol
exactly=)))
be my sis?

Sure. :smile:
tbh that lube does look like chapstick lol

Sort of glad you can just squeeze it out of the tube rather than actually painting her vajayjay with a little stick tbh :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending