The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
1st year and i dont have any ideas. And i know, i have thought about it but i still can think of what carer would best suit me though :frown: and i know i need to think what but i cant think of anything

I spoke to lecturer and he said its fine that I don't know what I wanna do and im a first year
:mmm:
You'll find what you want to do:console:
Original post by I am a Lie
I spoke to lecturer and he said its fine that I don't know what I wanna do and im a first year
:mmm:
You'll find what you want to do:console:

(edited 7 years ago)
1st year and i dont have any ideas. And i know, i have thought about it but i still can think of what carer would best suit me though :frown: and i know i need to think what but i cant think of anything

Dw about it :console: you have plenty of time to decide :yep: your only in your 1st year at 6th form. So just enjoy yourself self and you can worry about it next year. :h:
Original post by mr T 999
Dw about it :console: you have plenty of time to decide :yep: your only in your 1st year at 6th form. So just enjoy yourself self and you can worry about it next year. :h:

:hugs: Very true but i need to know soon because i want to move out as soon as possible though
Aww good luck with that :hugs:

thanks - onto physics now :I

Original post by AndrewSCO
Noooo what's up? You can pm/vm me if you want? :frown:

Nothing. It's all down :tongue:
Maybe if you join pinta :awesome:
I have too much to do rn, later :wink:

pls dont stalk me
Untitled11.png

:colone:

Original post by UWS
Le snipe

je te deteste avec tous mon coeur :angry:
no u don't. I think I was the first brown guy to join the anime society, the stall had only white members:rofl:

Spoiler

Yes I do. Ohhh nice :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
thanks - onto physics now :I

Nothing. It's all down :tongue:
Maybe if you join pinta :awesome:
I have too much to do rn, later :wink:

:colone:

je te deteste avec tous mon coeur :angry:

Oh sounds fun
Am i the only one who hates fb? Im using it again(after 4 years) to join soicties and my newsfeed is flooded with crap that people share, narcassitic photos and adverts:hmmm:
Damn this forum is sooooo dead
Original post by ak143244
Damn this forum is sooooo dead

Lets liven it up:sexface:
Lets liven it up:sexface:

Not sure about that face tough.
Not sure about that face tough.

I'm just kidding:rofl: I'm straight:ninja:
I don't think this thread can be revived tbh:rip:
I'm going to my first real lecture tommorow:h:
I'm just kidding:rofl: I'm straight:ninja:
I don't think this thread can be revived tbh:rip:
I'm going to my first real lecture tommorow:h:

Okay
Hmm
Have fun!
Going now, Bye guysssss :smile:
Going now, Bye guysssss :smile:

How long did you come for?
:bunny:
Oh sounds fun

yeh :frown:

Am i the only one who hates fb? Im using it again(after 4 years) to join soicties and my newsfeed is flooded with crap that people share, narcassitic photos and adverts:hmmm:

I passionetly hate facebook and most other social medias
I legit only have FB for messenger because apparently I'm the only one who uses email now :colonhash:
Plus all my foreign friends were like, "lets keep in touch, do u have FB?" and eventually I had had enough and got an account :I
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
yeh :frown:

I passionetly hate facebook and most other social medias
I legit only have FB for messenger because apparently I'm the only one who uses email now :colonhash:
Plus all my foreign friends were like, "lets keep in touch, do u have FB?" and eventually I had had enough and got an account :I

The main reason I hate fb is cause of people:rofl:
They all constantly update their fb posting their whole life on their while pretending their lives are amazing. Its so dogmatic and redundant:facepalm:
When sprinkle in big words in your posts to look smart but you're actually dumb:teehee:

Latest