The Student Room Group

What do you hate?

I have no idea if there is an active similar thread but idk i have to vent.

I hate wasps and by hate i mean I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THEIR EXISTENCE.
ALL THEY DO IS BUZZ AND STING PEOPLE . We had a nest on the outside of kitchen last year and then afterwards in the winter they all died, but i remember is that summer was the worst summer i had they were everywhere i kept on steppin on them in the kitchen...and guess what i found yesterday in the guest bedroom???
YES
A ****ING WASP
NOT ONE
NOT TWO

BUT TWENTY LITTLE WINGED SPAWN OF SATAN HANGING AROUND LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE.

thankfully my mother was there to save the day but today they were there again.. i even got ****ing attacked by one when i was trying to take a shower.

Unfortunately the amount of wasps isn't enough to take action so we have to wait till they expand..pray4mepls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles

ALL THEY DO IS BUZZ AND STING PEOPLE . We had a nest on the outside of kitchen last year and then afterwards in the winter they all died, but i remember is that summer was the worst summer i had they were everywhere i kept on steppin on them in the kitchen...and guess what i found yesterday in the guest bedroom???
YES
A ****ING WASP
NOT ONE
NOT TWO

thankfully my mother was there to save the day but today they were there again.. i even got ****ing attacked by one when i was trying to take a shower.

Unfortunately the amount of wasps isn't enough to take action so we have to wait till they expand..pray4mepls

Wasps and bees have feelings too! :P
Original post by _gcx

i like bees but i hate waps
Reply 3
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/a0f06799a979815fd8745c908cb03202e62091815009d3e57078b866cdcd4148.png
I hate

Spoiler

Reply 5
When my crush says I'm like a brother to her.
Original post by Saba XD

Original post by UWS
When my crush says I'm like a brother to her.

don t worry, in this day and age it's not always a problem

Spoiler

Original post by _gcx

Bees die when they sting people :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by Rhaenys10
don t worry, in this day and age it's not always a problem

Spoiler

Spoiler

the fact that i always put off doing important stuff
The far right, ignorant folk, people who blow themselves up in gta (:angry:), bullies, arrogant people, people with huge ego's, terrorists, rednecks, trump supporters....
(edited 7 years ago)

YES
A ****ING WASP
NOT ONE
NOT TWO

I hate you :tongue:

And thought u were studying, eh?
Reply 13
Jeremy Corbyn's leadership style, Donald J Trump, Tomatoes, Margaret Thatcher, Borismasters (Roastmasters), Chris Evans ... The list doesn't end
Myself :frown:
Why can't I work for more than 2 hours and not go on tsr? :banghead:I have a test on Tuesday and it is not going to go well :frown:
Original post by hamza772000
i hate you :tongue:

and thought u were studying, eh?

its called multi tasking kiddo :smile:
I hate when people are needlessly violent to animals. You don't have to be an animal lover but there's never an excuse for absuing them.

I also hate wasps too :teehee: been terrified of them and bees for as long as I can remember, especially wasps though. Never been stung before though which is a shock since I run around like a mad man whenever one comes near me :colondollar:

:mmm:

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/3f/3fd571c3940b3bd139505457df90b9822f857db33b648c1a7d43020ba9518364.jpg
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Myself :frown:
Why can't I work for more than 2 hours and not go on tsr? :banghead:I have a test on Tuesday and it is not going to go well :frown:

I have one tomorrow..and i am here
its called multi tasking kiddo :smile:
I thought typing distracted you :curious: and you just typed a sh*t ton there, about wasps out of everything haha :tongue:

Quick Reply