The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sdotd
propaganda is great!!

If you're 17, maybe
Am I the only person who thinks the Bullring is shite? :confused:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Am I the only person who thinks the Bullring is shite? :confused:

It's infinitely better than the old bullring (yes I'm old enough to remember).

The bullring serves a purpose, I'm not a huge fan, but then I avoid town tbh.
Original post by moonkatt
It's infinitely better than the old bullring (yes I'm old enough to remember).

The bullring serves a purpose, I'm not a huge fan, but then I avoid town tbh.

I can't remember the old one but remember Selfridges being built, used to walk past it on the way to Digbeth, the buildings are nice it's just the shops, probably just me tbh.

Can't wait for Arena Central, 103 Colmore Row, Beorma phase 3 & Paradise to go up :cool:
I can't remember the old one but remember Selfridges being built, used to walk past it on the way to Digbeth, the buildings are nice it's just the shops, probably just me tbh.

Can't wait for Arena Central, 103 Colmore Row, Beorma phase 3 & Paradise to go up :cool:

Just imagine Erdington high street in a shopping centre and you'll get the image
Reply 65
I've heard its preferable to be rodgered by a cactus.
Reply 66
If you value your life don't go to Burmingham.
Reallllllllllly nice city. visited the city centre and got food at the market. Theres a really really big China town. And you can actually afford food in this city (unlike London). For £3 I got a 9 inch baggeutte full of eggs, sausage, mushroom, tomato and bacon. And tea.
Original post by Napp
I've heard its preferable to be rodgered by a cactus.

Original post by Ttingox
If you value your life don't go to Burmingham.

:toofunny:

Original post by ChickenMadness
Reallllllllllly nice city. visited the city centre and got food at the market. Theres a really really big China town. And you can actually afford food in this city (unlike London). For £3 I got a 9 inch baggeutte full of eggs, sausage, mushroom, tomato and bacon. And tea.

You are actually awesome for keeping your word and posting this here; thank you so much! :biggrin: :biggrin:
no problem
Original post by ChickenMadness

Big up you, glad you enjoyed it. Did you get a chance to try any of the Asian restaurants?
Big up you, glad you enjoyed it. Did you get a chance to try any of the Asian restaurants?

nah only visited the city centre for a few hours. Spent the rest of the time at the NEC and a hotel near the airport.
Reply 72
Birmingham is such a divided city. The south is lovely though. The further south you go, the better Birmingham gets. Venture too far south, and you'll end up in Warwick, Worcester or Stratford upon Avon, which are all very posh places indeed!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 73
Go to bearwood, to this place called Neelams Kebab House. Ask for a chicken donner burger meal, it's only £2.00.
Original post by Kyx
Go to bearwood, to this place called Neelams Kebab House. Ask for a chicken donner burger meal, it's only £2.00.

Technically, Bearwood isn't in Birmingham :wink:

Never been to Neelams, might have to give it a try now.
Original post by Voi
Birmingham is such a divided city. The south is lovely though. The further south you go, the better Birmingham gets. Venture too far south, and you'll end up in Warwick, Worcester or Stratford upon Avon, which are all very posh places indeed!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Aston
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutton_Coldfield
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Oaks,_Birmingham
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutton_Park

Quite a lot of nice areas in North Brum.
Reply 76
Original post by moonkatt
Technically, Bearwood isn't in Birmingham :wink:

Never been to Neelams, might have to give it a try now.

You do
Never been there myself but I hear its primarily populated by dark matter. Anyway I would suggest visiting Glen Coe instead.
Solihull is nice. So is Edgbaston and Harborne, the latter of which I live in. Bartley green is meh but I suggest you don’t go anywhere apart from Solihull, Edgbaston, Harborne, and the city centre.

EDIT: Oh, and Sutton Coldfield.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kyx

I went there with u once loooool

Latest