The Student Room Group

Hillary or Trump?

Hillary or Trump?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I question the credibility of the vote lol
Reply 2
If I was unfortunate enough to be an American I would vote for an independent candidate
BORIS!!! :biggrin:
Neither
Hillary or Trump Thread #534
Original post by Dodgypirate
I question the credibility of the vote lol

It's weird because in the UK we had a petition to stop Trump from getting in but in this website we choose to vote for Trump. How does that make sense????????????????
Harambae for president
Trump.
Reply 9
Original post by Defraction
It's weird because in the UK we had a petition to stop Trump from getting in but in this website we choose to vote for Trump. How does that make sense????????????????

Petitions are useless for gauging public opinion.
Reply 10
If I was American I would certainly be voting for Trump. Both Obama and Clinton manipulate the truth so much I don't think they could recognise the truth if it slapped then in the face. For peace to ever come to the Middle East and for ISIS to be defeated it has to be Trump.
Original post by Defraction

Because neither is representative of the population?
Original post by nutz99
If I was American I would certainly be voting for Trump. Both Obama and Clinton manipulate the truth so much I don't think they could recognise the truth if it slapped then in the face.

Honesty is not a good reason to vote for Trump.
Original post by nutz99
For peace to ever come to the Middle East and for ISIS to be defeated it has to be Trump.

He did say he knew 'more about it than the top generals' and had a 'secret plan to defeat ISIS'... but 'getting tough' - clearly the best guess at his plan will only help recruitment. ISIS uses Guantanamo Bay footage as a recruiting device, and division will only help ISIS get stronger.
Reply 14
Original post by MathMoFarah
Honesty is not a good reason to vote for Trump.
But dishonesty is a good reason not to vote for Clinton.
If I could vote, it would be for Mr Donald J. Trump.
Original post by nutz99
If I was American I would certainly be voting for Trump. Both Obama and Clinton manipulate the truth so much I don't think they could recognise the truth if it slapped then in the face. For peace to ever come to the Middle East and for ISIS to be defeated it has to be Trump.

Trump knows nothing about foreign policy and international relations. Anyone who thinks that stealing oil and "blowing the Hell out of them" is actually going to solve the problem can't be very bright.
Original post by nutz99
But dishonesty is a good reason not to vote for Clinton.

And Trump has told many lies and backtracked on previous promises, he doesn't exactly have a track record for being honest.
Reply 18
Original post by WBZ144
Trump knows nothing about foreign policy and international relations. Anyone who thinks that stealing oil and "blowing the Hell out of them" is actually going to solve the problem can't be very bright.
I think I'd trust Trump to sort out matters in the Middle East before Clinton.

Clinton's/Obama's solution - let's arm one side and they'll be our friends. Oops that didn't work so let's arm the other side instead. Oops that didn't work. So no solution if Clinton gets in and Middle East peace will never be achieved because she will not work with the Russians.

To say that Trump knows nothing about foreign policy and international relations is nonsense. The guy has fingers in pies across the world and more knowledge and contacts than any politician.
Hillary.

Not that I have much of a strong liking for her, I'd just rather her than him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending