The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMPLUS where to find lecture slides?

Hi Im a new student at QMUL, and I want to view my upcoming lecture slides for biochemistry. I cant find it anywhere? please someone help me step by step to find them. its such a pain ive been looking for ages!

Thanks!
Hi! When you go onto QMplus, move your mouse over to 'my dashboard', and click on 'my QMplus'. The page should then give a list of your modules. Click on the module you want to see the lecture slides for, and then on the left hand side of the page you should find - as you scroll down - a section that says 'Q-Review recordings'. Click onto that and your lectures will appear. Hope that helps.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by OutInSpace
Hi! When you go onto QMplus, move your mouse over to 'my dashboard', and click on 'my QMplus'. The page should then give a list of your modules. Click on the module you want to see the lecture slides for, and then on the left hand side of the page you should find - as you scroll down - a section that says 'Q-Review recordings'. Click onto that and your lectures will appear. Hope that helps.

oh i seee thank uuu! do you know id lecturers always put slides before the lecture?
also, where could i find the "forum" where ppl ask qs about a lecture?
thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranz
oh i seee thank uuu! do you know id lecturers always put slides before the lecture?
also, where could i find the "forum" where ppl ask qs about a lecture?
thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can go into university life to ask questions about a lecture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Bloom77
You can go into university life to ask questions about a lecture

Posted from TSR Mobile

where can i find that? i went to a induction day but they only rlly explained email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by OutInSpace

hey thanks! could you please tell me where i could find the books that i need to buy?
Original post by ranz
hey thanks! could you please tell me where i could find the books that i need to buy?

What course are you doing?

And this should be on QMplus
If you go into you're school's landing page (for me it would be: school of biological and chemical sciences QMplus landing page), then at the side there would be a list of courses, and you click on your one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Bloom77
What course are you doing?

And this should be on QMplus
If you go into you're school's landing page (for me it would be: school of biological and chemical sciences QMplus landing page), then at the side there would be a list of courses, and you click on your one

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh but where does it say what books i need to buy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranz

Posted from TSR Mobile

You would have to check every PDF link tbh and if it's a PowerPoint, then go through it all.
Mine was in a PowerPoint presentation which was about an introduction to our course - there was a list of books in one of the sljdes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranz

Posted from TSR Mobile

It may change depending on the module, but if you go to the module page and look for a page called "module specification". There should be some recommended reading there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending