The Student Room Group

UCL Econ with a year abroad

Hi guys, I'm considering applying for the course above and was wondering if anybody had any advice regarding mentioning the year abroad in my personal statement. They expect that 'Candidates should also show interest in and enthusiasm for the year abroad aspect of the programme' nut none of my other courses entail a year abroad so idk how to mention it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by Themathsdebater
Hi guys, I'm considering applying for the course above and was wondering if anybody had any advice regarding mentioning the year abroad in my personal statement. They expect that 'Candidates should also show interest in and enthusiasm for the year abroad aspect of the programme' nut none of my other courses entail a year abroad so idk how to mention it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you're not applying for other courses with a year abroad, why not just go for the Eco w/o the year abroad option at UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
If you're not applying for other courses with a year abroad, why not just go for the Eco w/o the year abroad option at UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm applying for both but I'd like the year abroad. The other courses I'm applying for don't offer this so I'm not sure how to fit it in my statement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending