The Student Room Group

Is being sexually frustrated an actual thing?

Or another excuse to be cranky?

Is there actual scientific proof that being sexually frustrated an actual thing? What do u think?
I've felt it and therefore I feel it is a real thing.
Well, the 'thirst' that's usually on this site is scientific evidence of its existence. :h:
Original post by bluemadhatter
I've felt it and therefore I feel it is a real thing.

How do you act? Cranky?
Hello :hi:

Hope everyone is doing OK! Can I just remind everyone that insulting the OP is against the community guidelines, if you have advice to give please do go ahead and give it if you've nothing nice or relevant to say, please don't disrupt the thread with it!

Going to move this to a better section. Please keep things civil. :yep:

Ethan :grouphugs:
Original post by iEthan
Hello :hi:

Hope everyone is doing OK! Can I just remind everyone that insulting the OP is against the community guidelines, if you have advice to give please do go ahead and give it if you've nothing nice or relevant to say, please don't disrupt the thread with it!

Going to move this to a better section. Please keep things civil. :yep:

Ethan :grouphugs:

sorry ethan
Original post by xobeauty
How do you act? Cranky?

Needy reallly neeedy

I'm sexually frustrated atm actually :sad:

but its not something that takes over my day, its just a feeling that eventually goes away in like an hour or 2
Needy reallly neeedy

I'm sexually frustrated atm actually :sad:

but its not something that takes over my day, its just a feeling that eventually goes away in like an hour or 2

Do u have a boyfriend?
Do u have a boyfriend?

no :sad:
it can be. depends on the importance a person places on sex, and how they respond to sexual stuff.
no :sad:

Sexually frustrated females exist? Get a FWB maybe?

Im pretty horny all the time too.
Original post by Anonymous
Sexually frustrated females exist? Get a FWB maybe?

Im pretty horny all the time too.

I rather have sex with someone that I'm in a relationship with. FWB is just not the same I've realised.
Is there actual scientific proof that being sexually frustrated an actual thing?

Yes, it's a thing.

Whether or not anyone has it will depend on their sex drive and what's happening in their sex lives. What will be fine for one person will be distinctly distracting for another, for example.
Oh believe me, it exists. :tongue:
Oh, I think its real.
Reply 15
oh iu think itas real :V
Just the same thing as having an active libido :wink:
Yes it's real and not just in your head.
Reply 18
Yes it's a thing; I'm nearly in my second year of it!
maybe you're not old enough but when you hit your 'sexual peak' you will start to get frustrated as well

Quick Reply

Latest