The Student Room Group

Does anyone love eating cheese?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.little.bird
It's not really cheese though, surely?

Nothing beats a Cheddar cheese sandwich put into a toastie maker. I acquired on recently, it's magnificent.

I am partial to cottage cheese on a wholemeal baguette tbqh.

And real Parmigiano-Reggiano on a hot pasta cheese dish. Failing that, imitation Parmesan will have to do.

I'm also partial to Maasdam cheese when I visit the Netherlands.

its cheese just a non dairy type
Original post by the bear
Comté*

gruyère tho :coma: :love:

:teehee:
I love cheese mainly 'wet' stuff so mozzarella and feta but I also love brie (baked with crusty bread or in a bacon sandwich with maple syrup) and edam as well as stilton occasionally

Spoiler

Original post by A321
Omg I love cheese. Can just eat it on its own, especially the Mexicana chilli original cheese. Recently found new love for Marmite flavoured cheese which taste amazing crumbled up in a salad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good shout on the chilli cheese. Had some stuff from Mexico recently, it is like nacho cheese with jalapeños in it, I had it on my nachos and it was so good. Smoked German cheese with chillies in is fantastic too.

Stilton :cool:
Red Leicester :cool:
Feta :cool:
Cheddar :cool:
Mozarella :cool:
Cottage cheese :cool:
Parmesan :cool:
Shropshire Blue :cool:
Original post by queen-bee
Does Philadelphia count :u:

Yes it does. What do you eat it with?

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yup. I love melted cheese and Marmite sandwiches and I love mozzarella to pieces too.

I can't stand Camembert through.

Cheddar on toast with Lea & Perrins :cool:. As said above toasties are great but they get you fat quickly, very easy to eat six or seven of them in quick succession. I had some crumbly cheese with apricots in recently but I've forgot it's name, was excellent.

@CheeseIsVeg

This is your time to shine :cool:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Good shout on the chilli cheese. Had some stuff from Mexico recently, it is like nacho cheese with jalapeños in it, I had it on my nachos and it was so good. Smoked German cheese with chillies in is fantastic too.

Dude you have fab taste in cheese may I say :mmm: :yy:

Cheddar on toast with Lea & Perrins :cool:. As said above toasties are great but they get you fat quickly, very easy to eat six or seven of them in quick succession. I had some crumbly cheese with apricots in recently but I've forgot it's name, was excellent.

@CheeseIsVeg

:rofl: :rofl:
I eat cheese on potatoes, pasta, crackers, toast, pizza :tongue:, salad and vegetables :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 47

I've never had it on nachos but it really must go well. Ooh not had smoked German cheese before. Where did you get it from?
I always buy different cheeses but unfortunately my family aren't willing to eat anything unless its Red Leicester or Feta. As much as I'd eat a whole block of cheese, its not exactly healthy lol so most of it ends up in the bin which is a shame.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love cheese! I always say that food is better with either cheese or gravy. :biggrin:
i only like it on pizza or in burgers

on its on or fondue is kinda sick...
Wensleydale and dark chocolate
Original post by NiceLady88
I love cheese! I always say that food is better with either cheese or gravy. :biggrin:

Cheese, chips and gravy!:congrats:
Original post by SleepEatRepeat
Cheese, chips and gravy!:congrats:

Here here!
Yeahh, I love cheese, especially melted cheese or cheese on dominoes pizzas/their cheese dough balls. They are soooo good.:biggrin: Now I crave pizza..:frown:
Cheese is life :love:

Wensleydale with apricots is my latest cheesy love. The stuff tastes surprisingly amazing!
Original post by A321
I've never had it on nachos but it really must go well. Ooh not had smoked German cheese before. Where did you get it from?
I always buy different cheeses but unfortunately my family aren't willing to eat anything unless its Red Leicester or Feta. As much as I'd eat a whole block of cheese, its not exactly healthy lol so most of it ends up in the bin which is a shame.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I got distracted and forgot to reply. I got it from ASDA.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Cheddar_Cheese/ASDA_Chosen_by_You_German_Smoked_Cheese_with_Chilli_150g.html

Original post by VETwannabe
Cheese is life :love:

Wensleydale with apricots is my latest cheesy love. The stuff tastes surprisingly amazing!

That's the one. And yeah it's good. I always intend to have a little bit and then eat the whole thing. I've had it with cranberries in it too.

That's the one. And yeah it's good. I always intend to have a little bit and then eat the whole thing. I've had it with cranberries in it too.

Ooh is it any good with cranberries? I've been tempted to try it but I've never like cranberry juice so I'm worried that I won't like cheese with cranberries in it either.
Original post by VETwannabe
Ooh is it any good with cranberries? I've been tempted to try it but I've never like cranberry juice so I'm worried that I won't like cheese with cranberries in it either.

Not as good as the apricot stuff but still good.
Halloumi <3 <3

@CheeseIsVeg

Apologies for the late reply ! I usually eat it with some Italian bread,so delish!

Quick Reply

Latest