The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stealth_writer
Have you done it ? How you think you did?

Yeah I did it like an hour ago. Yeah I thought it was alright, the difficulty kept increasing but it seemed okay. Really annoying with all the scrolling and the amount of useless information though

How did you find it?
Have you done it ? How you think you did?

Just did the test like an hour ago. Out of 12 questions: 4 definitely wrong (2 ran out of time, 2 plugged in the wrong numbers), 6 probably right (probably), of the 2 left I have no memory whatsoever what I managed to accomplish :P

So yeah, now im quite emotionally drained to get myself to do anything else today! :frown:
Original post by Kate992
Just did the test like an hour ago. Out of 12 questions: 4 definitely wrong (2 ran out of time, 2 plugged in the wrong numbers), 6 probably right (probably), of the 2 left I have no memory whatsoever what I managed to accomplish :P

So yeah, now im quite emotionally drained to get myself to do anything else today! :frown:

Im sure you'll be fine. I wonder whether my test was perhaps different to you guys as I am applying for the IBD Stockholm test but it was talentq for Citi
Original post by gavgav123
What happened after this ?

Same thing happened to me, emailed them. They havent responded, but then I received an automated rejection!

Do you have a contact at Nomura ?

Nothing has happened. I can no longer access the test but they haven't rejected me. I haven't heard back yet.

I have emailed them on an address that was in the FAQs on "what to do if you encounter a test problem". If I don't get a reply in two days, then I have the email of the IBD Recruiter who I will go to for escalation. PM me and I will send you the addresses.

So frustrating, their application took me ages and I was doing well on the test. So bizarre for the screen just to go blank like that mid-way through.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, so confused.

I just got an email from Citi. I applied SA, FT and OC. They said they cannot accept my SA or FT application because my OC one has "already been processed" even though on the website it says you can apply for more than one role.

Anyone else had this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Nothing has happened. I can no longer access the test but they haven't rejected me. I haven't heard back yet.

I have emailed them on an address that was in the FAQs on "what to do if you encounter a test problem". If I don't get a reply in two days, then I have the email of the IBD Recruiter who I will go to for escalation. PM me and I will send you the addresses.

So frustrating, their application took me ages and I was doing well on the test. So bizarre for the screen just to go blank like that mid-way through.

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM'd
Had my HSBC Assessment Centre last week, also had my first round Citi last week with Cit assessment centre this coming Wednesday, all happening so fast!
Original post by Finance123456
Had my HSBC Assessment Centre last week, also had my first round Citi last week with Cit assessment centre this coming Wednesday, all happening so fast!

For summer ?
What division ?
For summer ?
What division ?

Yeah for Summer, HSBC was following on from the Spring Week so fast tracked but Citi was a new application this year, both were for markets.
Yeah for Summer, HSBC was following on from the Spring Week so fast tracked but Citi was a new application this year, both were for markets.

Wow. Well done. Good luck!
Wow. Well done. Good luck!

Thank you!
Anyone else buzzing for these rejections to flood da inbox or just me?! Haha.. wish they would tell you if your through or not rather than putting it in a pile for ages
Anyone heard back from deustche yet after sitting the numerical test?? They are taking ages!!!
Does anyone know if BAML got a new recruitment system ?

My email and password don't seem to be working with their system ?
Reply 3294
Original post by JimbobJam
Barclays phone interview

When did you apply? I did Business Insight 2 a while ago and still haven't heard back :/
Original post by Ox2018
For those of you that passed the Citi test how long did you have to wait before finding out?

Found out that I passed it the next day
Original post by Ox2018
Im sure you'll be fine. I wonder whether my test was perhaps different to you guys as I am applying for the IBD Stockholm test but it was talentq for Citi

Nah, quite likely it's the same test!

congrats mate, good luck with Citi AC
Original post by Chambers10
Found out that I passed it the next day

So if you dont get an email within 24 hours assume fail?
So if you dont get an email within 24 hours assume fail?

I would say wait on their response, they'll let you know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending