The Student Room Group

Oral sex during the middle of your cycle

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexLawrence1453

Spoiler

Vaginas are self cleaning, dicks aren't. Vaginas don't shoot a load of semen out or have smegma under the foreskin.
Some can look really pretty.
But you don't see me going around like a ten year old saying eww penises are disgusting.
Original post by iThrow
x

Spoiler

Original post by iThrow

Because most vaginas actually look like that :rolleyes:
Your cocks probably look like three week old carrots anyway :redface:
Original post by Ella-keturah
No it's not. Grow up.

^Females, eh.

They spend most of their time whinging about how men chase the vagina, but once a man expresses a dislike to the vagina, once that little bit of power that the female holds is gone, they ain't having none of it.
Original post by Davalla
^Females, eh.

They spend most of their time whinging about how men chase the vagina, but once a man expresses a dislike to the vagina, once that little bit of power that the female holds is gone, they ain't having none of it.

Oh look another misogynist on the student room.
Vaginas are self cleaning, dicks aren't. Vaginas don't shoot a load of semen out or have smegma under the foreskin.
Some can look really pretty.
But you don't see me going around like a ten year old saying eww penises are disgusting.

I was only joking...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

actual truth right there
Original post by I'm Gay
Going to have to second that.

Heeeey. That's pretty good.
Hey, if we can't joke about our body parts looking funny in a calm manner then what's there to joke about?

Spoiler

Reply 31
Because most vaginas actually look like that :rolleyes:

dont get me wrong, i love kebabs :wink:
Your cocks probably look like three week old carrots anyway :redface:

Hey! It's more long mushroom with a really wide base :wink:
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
I was only joking...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Links to it being self cleaning, the internet says otherwise.
I don't find it disgusting, I was highlighting how the penis has fluids coming out just like the vagina.
Oh look another misogynist on the student room.

If you say so, lovely.

:rolleyes:
I may have actually been wrong about smegma being a disinfectant. I read that on an anti-circumcision website so it might be wrong. Researching now.

EDIT: It's apparently quite hotly disputed whether it's really anti-bacterial, so I'll leave that to medical professionals to decide.

There's actually a really big part of the gay community that enjoy smegma.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MagnetoWasRight

actual truth right there

That's obviously just your experience. Not that there's anything wrong with outie labia, if that's what you're trying to say by using those photos.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
If you say so, lovely.

:rolleyes:

I do dear :smile:
That's obviously just your experience. Not that there's anything wrong with outie labia, if that's what you're trying to say by using them photos.

My ex was actually the one that made me grossed out by outies. She didn't have one, she just constantly said "aren't you glad I don't have a roastie?" and I didn't know how to respond so I just assumed it was actually bad and convinced myself it was.
Not everyone washes properly then I guess. I was playing devil's advocate. Like I said before, I don't find either disgusting. I'm just fed up with little boys on the Internet trying to make girls feel bad and self conscious about their genitals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending